Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What do you think?

krista222
August 6, 2023

I want to diversify our relationship a bit. I don't mean a threesome or something like that (although that's my secret fantasy), but something fun and new. How do you suggest a girl try something new? Should I drop hints and let my partner figure it out, or should I speak directly and tell them what I'm thinking? What do you think?

by krista222
August 6, 2023

I want to diversify our relationship a bit. I don't mean a threesome or something like that (although that's my secret fantasy), but something fun and new. How do you suggest a girl try something new? Should I drop hints and let my partner figure it out, or should I speak directly and tell them what I'm thinking? What do you think?

sanny
August 6, 2023

It's great that you want to explore new things in your relationship! Communication is key in any partnership, so I'd recommend being open and direct with your partner about your desires. Expressing your feelings and fantasies will lead to better understanding and may even strengthen your bond. Be honest and respectful, creating safe space for both of you to share your desires. And remember, exploring together should always be consensual and mutually enjoyable. Speaking of trying new things, you might want to check out bongacams.com/tags/feet-fuck for some ideas that can add excitement to your intimate life.

by sanny
August 6, 2023

It's great that you want to explore new things in your relationship! Communication is key in any partnership, so I'd recommend being open and direct with your partner about your desires. Expressing your feelings and fantasies will lead to better understanding and may even strengthen your bond. Be honest and respectful, creating safe space for both of you to share your desires. And remember, exploring together should always be consensual and mutually enjoyable. Speaking of trying new things, you might want to check out bongacams.com/tags/feet-fuck for some ideas that can add excitement to your intimate life.

gela2
August 7, 2023

As for trying new experiences, consider planning surprise date nights or weekend getaways to add excitement and novelty. Engaging in shared hobbies or activities that both of you haven't tried before can also be a lot of fun. Remember, it's about mutual consent and respect. Keeping the relationship fresh and adventurous can lead to beautiful memories and a stronger connection between you two.

by gela2
August 7, 2023

As for trying new experiences, consider planning surprise date nights or weekend getaways to add excitement and novelty. Engaging in shared hobbies or activities that both of you haven't tried before can also be a lot of fun. Remember, it's about mutual consent and respect. Keeping the relationship fresh and adventurous can lead to beautiful memories and a stronger connection between you two.

rihani
August 10, 2023

Sharing your thoughts, emotions, snow rider, and desires with the other person may help them understand you better and may even enhance your connection.

by rihani
August 10, 2023

Sharing your thoughts, emotions, snow rider, and desires with the other person may help them understand you better and may even enhance your connection.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.