Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Fraud

Ynevele
August 12, 2023

When I was recently moving to another city, I almost fell victim to scammers who offered me low moving prices. I was ready to sign the contract, but decided to do some more research and discovered that the company had no reviews and was blacklisted on consumer protection websites. I was very glad that I was not a victim of scammers. I went to another company that had great reviews and only signed the contract after I had scrutinized all the terms and conditions. I would like to know exactly how to find a reliable company for transportation and what to pay attention to when signing a contract?

by Ynevele
August 12, 2023

When I was recently moving to another city, I almost fell victim to scammers who offered me low moving prices. I was ready to sign the contract, but decided to do some more research and discovered that the company had no reviews and was blacklisted on consumer protection websites. I was very glad that I was not a victim of scammers. I went to another company that had great reviews and only signed the contract after I had scrutinized all the terms and conditions. I would like to know exactly how to find a reliable company for transportation and what to pay attention to when signing a contract?

Keophao
August 13, 2023

I will try to give you some tips. how to avoid moving scams when choosing a moving company, I recommend the following steps: do your research and gather information about moving companies that have good reviews and reputation; check if the company has all the necessary licenses and insurances; study the contract and make sure that it contains all the terms you discussed with the company and that there are no hidden fees; do not pay the full cost of the move in advance, it is better to pay in installments or after the work is completed. By following these tips, you will be able to avoid moving scams and choose a reliable company. This will help you save money and time, as well as reduce your stress levels during the move.

by Keophao
August 13, 2023

I will try to give you some tips. how to avoid moving scams when choosing a moving company, I recommend the following steps: do your research and gather information about moving companies that have good reviews and reputation; check if the company has all the necessary licenses and insurances; study the contract and make sure that it contains all the terms you discussed with the company and that there are no hidden fees; do not pay the full cost of the move in advance, it is better to pay in installments or after the work is completed. By following these tips, you will be able to avoid moving scams and choose a reliable company. This will help you save money and time, as well as reduce your stress levels during the move.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.