Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Looking for software to manage condo and vacation rental property owners

ivoxygen
August 14, 2023

Hello

With my existing property management tech stack, I'm looking for software that can help me manage the owners of the condos and vacation rental properties that we oversee. I am specifically looking for a software that can be layered on to existing property management and accounting software, and can handle areas such as owner revenue and expense reporting, portal logins for owners to view their properties/bookings, document management, owner reservation requests, and more. There are platforms out there that handle this as a feature of larger property management systems, but looking for something specific on owner management to introduce into our existing tech stack.

I appreciate any recommendations, suggestions, or advice you can provide. Thank you!

by ivoxygen
August 14, 2023

Hello

With my existing property management tech stack, I'm looking for software that can help me manage the owners of the condos and vacation rental properties that we oversee. I am specifically looking for a software that can be layered on to existing property management and accounting software, and can handle areas such as owner revenue and expense reporting, portal logins for owners to view their properties/bookings, document management, owner reservation requests, and more. There are platforms out there that handle this as a feature of larger property management systems, but looking for something specific on owner management to introduce into our existing tech stack.

I appreciate any recommendations, suggestions, or advice you can provide. Thank you!

babykeem
August 14, 2023

if you are looking for specific one then you can get it developed.

If you are in tech field then I recommend Oracle APEX as platform to get this developed.

by babykeem
August 14, 2023

if you are looking for specific one then you can get it developed.

If you are in tech field then I recommend Oracle APEX as platform to get this developed.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.