Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Roblox opinion

Krand
August 31, 2023

Hey, have you guys ever played Roblox? I've been hearing a lot about it lately and I'm curious about your experiences with the game. I mean my younger brother play a lot in this game so i wanted to know why?

by Krand
August 31, 2023

Hey, have you guys ever played Roblox? I've been hearing a lot about it lately and I'm curious about your experiences with the game. I mean my younger brother play a lot in this game so i wanted to know why?

Illiver
August 31, 2023

Yeah, I've played Roblox before! It's a platform that hosts a wide variety of user-generated games, right? I tried it out a while ago, and it was quite an interesting experience. There are so many different types of games to choose from, like obstacle courses, simulation games, and even some role-playing ones.

by Illiver
August 31, 2023

Yeah, I've played Roblox before! It's a platform that hosts a wide variety of user-generated games, right? I tried it out a while ago, and it was quite an interesting experience. There are so many different types of games to choose from, like obstacle courses, simulation games, and even some role-playing ones.

Kermer
August 31, 2023

I've played Roblox too! It's definitely a unique platform. I was surprised by how creative the community is in designing games and experiences. Some of the games are super fun and well-made, but others can be a bit rough around the edges. Overall, I think it's a cool way for people to express their creativity and for players to try out different types of games in one place. There are also a lot of opportunities to create something there like new maps, scripts synapse x download and other things so i think that primarily the huge variety of activities is what makes game so popular for sure

by Kermer
August 31, 2023

I've played Roblox too! It's definitely a unique platform. I was surprised by how creative the community is in designing games and experiences. Some of the games are super fun and well-made, but others can be a bit rough around the edges. Overall, I think it's a cool way for people to express their creativity and for players to try out different types of games in one place. There are also a lot of opportunities to create something there like new maps, scripts synapse x download and other things so i think that primarily the huge variety of activities is what makes game so popular for sure

Azer
January 10, 2024

My son loves to play Roblox at his leisure, and I like to play the good old Nintendo game Super Mario Bros. https://supermariobros.zone/ on my smartphone. By the way, it is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the best-selling game in history. The game consists of eight worlds with four levels in each. At the end of each fourth level, on a bridge over a lake of lava, Mario meets Bowser.Try to get through it. 

by Azer
January 10, 2024

My son loves to play Roblox at his leisure, and I like to play the good old Nintendo game Super Mario Bros. https://supermariobros.zone/ on my smartphone. By the way, it is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the best-selling game in history. The game consists of eight worlds with four levels in each. At the end of each fourth level, on a bridge over a lake of lava, Mario meets Bowser.Try to get through it.