Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Online sales

Ynevele
September 7, 2023

I love eBay - it's my go-to marketplace for unique purchases. In my search for rare items, I've found everything from vintage books to collectible toys. But I'm wondering what to do if you realize you don't need the item you ordered?

by Ynevele
September 7, 2023

I love eBay - it's my go-to marketplace for unique purchases. In my search for rare items, I've found everything from vintage books to collectible toys. But I'm wondering what to do if you realize you don't need the item you ordered?

Keophao
September 8, 2023

Are you wondering how to cancel ebay order? It depends on what stage of the order you are in. Here are the general steps to cancel an order: Log in to your eBay account. Go to the "My eBay" page. Find the "Orders" section and select the order you want to cancel. Click on the "Cancel Order" or "Contact Seller" option depending on the available options. Select the reason for canceling from the options provided and follow the instructions on the page. If the seller confirms the cancellation, you will be notified. It is important to keep in mind that the cancellation process may vary depending on the seller's policies and the stage of the order. If the order has already been shipped or delivered, you may have to use a product return. It is recommended that you carefully read the seller's rules and policies on the product page and contact the seller if necessary.

by Keophao
September 8, 2023

Are you wondering how to cancel ebay order? It depends on what stage of the order you are in. Here are the general steps to cancel an order: Log in to your eBay account. Go to the "My eBay" page. Find the "Orders" section and select the order you want to cancel. Click on the "Cancel Order" or "Contact Seller" option depending on the available options. Select the reason for canceling from the options provided and follow the instructions on the page. If the seller confirms the cancellation, you will be notified. It is important to keep in mind that the cancellation process may vary depending on the seller's policies and the stage of the order. If the order has already been shipped or delivered, you may have to use a product return. It is recommended that you carefully read the seller's rules and policies on the product page and contact the seller if necessary.

Ynevele
October 1, 2023

Never came across such a detailed and concise explanation before. Cheers!

by Ynevele
October 1, 2023

Never came across such a detailed and concise explanation before. Cheers!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.