Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Sued by Credit Acceptance for Auto deficiency debt

HypeOr
September 10, 2023

23yo , bought my first car at 21 and ended up in a terrible loan with credit acceptance. Car was repossessed then sold… the balance left is around $5200 and some change … I know my only options is to pay it or face my wage being garnished if I don’t show up to the court date. I received a letter with a court date of 1/24… is it too late to try and aim for a settlement? Will Credit Acceptance even settle? I can do $2500-$3000 in the next 2 months since I already have money saved and by then I’ll be able to pay that settlement and still have a base to rebuild my savings. Any advice is helpful

by HypeOr
September 10, 2023

23yo , bought my first car at 21 and ended up in a terrible loan with credit acceptance. Car was repossessed then sold… the balance left is around $5200 and some change … I know my only options is to pay it or face my wage being garnished if I don’t show up to the court date. I received a letter with a court date of 1/24… is it too late to try and aim for a settlement? Will Credit Acceptance even settle? I can do $2500-$3000 in the next 2 months since I already have money saved and by then I’ll be able to pay that settlement and still have a base to rebuild my savings. Any advice is helpful

Johans77
September 20, 2023

I don’t know how to get a loan with a bad credit history. But if you have problems with payments, then I can help you. When I had a problem with paying off a debt, one service helped me. I didn't know what to do, but it's good that I found loyal lending scam. On their website, I learned that they can help me, because I myself would have lost my last property

by Johans77
September 20, 2023

I don’t know how to get a loan with a bad credit history. But if you have problems with payments, then I can help you. When I had a problem with paying off a debt, one service helped me. I didn't know what to do, but it's good that I found loyal lending scam. On their website, I learned that they can help me, because I myself would have lost my last property

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.