Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm very interested in how to become a web3 developer

alexx33
September 23, 2023

Hi friends, I'm very interested in how to become a web3 developer. Can you share some tips and resources for beginners?

by alexx33
September 23, 2023

Hi friends, I'm very interested in how to become a web3 developer. Can you share some tips and resources for beginners?

ann5
September 27, 2023

Hello, of course, happy to help. I would recommend reading about how to become web3 developer on the Romtos website . It has a lot of useful information and resources for beginners. Of course, in addition to this article, I would also recommend learning the basics of blockchain technology and smart contracts. Also, participate in web3 developer communities such as Ethereum Community Forum and Subreddit r/web3dev. There you can ask questions and share experiences with professionals.

by ann5
September 27, 2023

Hello, of course, happy to help. I would recommend reading about how to become web3 developer on the Romtos website . It has a lot of useful information and resources for beginners. Of course, in addition to this article, I would also recommend learning the basics of blockchain technology and smart contracts. Also, participate in web3 developer communities such as Ethereum Community Forum and Subreddit r/web3dev. There you can ask questions and share experiences with professionals.

ivoxygen
October 27, 2023

Hi guys, I'm thinking of starting my own crypto project, or web3 startup if you will. I would like to get some general tips that might be helpful in this process.

by ivoxygen
October 27, 2023

Hi guys, I'm thinking of starting my own crypto project, or web3 startup if you will. I would like to get some general tips that might be helpful in this process.

lucio101
October 27, 2023

As someone who has been involved in cryptocurrencies for several years now, I can say that for any new project that wants to succeed, having a solid roadmap is crucial. I realized this from my own experience when I invested early on in a promising coin but ended up stalling due to a lack of direction. I recently came across an article on Cryptorsy that outlines the key elements of a strong crypto roadmap, and it is 100% true. It talks about the importance of being clear on your goals, having realistic timelines, adapting to changes in the market, and communicating regularly with the community. I highly recommend anyone who is pursuing a new crypto project to read this article - it will help you avoid common roadmapping mistakes and set your project up for long-term success. The tips are very practical and actionable. Don't make my mistake in early investing, make sure your project has real prospects!

by lucio101
October 27, 2023

As someone who has been involved in cryptocurrencies for several years now, I can say that for any new project that wants to succeed, having a solid roadmap is crucial. I realized this from my own experience when I invested early on in a promising coin but ended up stalling due to a lack of direction. I recently came across an article on Cryptorsy that outlines the key elements of a strong crypto roadmap, and it is 100% true. It talks about the importance of being clear on your goals, having realistic timelines, adapting to changes in the market, and communicating regularly with the community. I highly recommend anyone who is pursuing a new crypto project to read this article - it will help you avoid common roadmapping mistakes and set your project up for long-term success. The tips are very practical and actionable. Don't make my mistake in early investing, make sure your project has real prospects!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.