Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Stuck in Starfield - Need Help!

christinabdnr
October 14, 2023

Hey, I need some guidance here. I've been exploring the game for a while now, but I've hit a roadblock. It's starting to get really tough. Does anyone have any tips on how to tackle the increasing difficulty? I'm in desperate need of some advice.

by christinabdnr
October 14, 2023

Hey, I need some guidance here. I've been exploring the game for a while now, but I've hit a roadblock. It's starting to get really tough. Does anyone have any tips on how to tackle the increasing difficulty? I'm in desperate need of some advice.

devamona
October 14, 2023

I hear you! Starfield can indeed get challenging. One thing that could help is using a starfield trainer. These tools can modify game settings or provide you with extra assistance. While they might not be for everyone, they can help you fine-tune the difficulty to your liking or offer in-game guides to overcome tough spots. Don't forget to prioritize upgrading your ship, too. A well-equipped spacecraft can be a game-changer in surviving the harsh conditions of space. So give it a try and see how it works for you.

by devamona
October 14, 2023

I hear you! Starfield can indeed get challenging. One thing that could help is using a starfield trainer. These tools can modify game settings or provide you with extra assistance. While they might not be for everyone, they can help you fine-tune the difficulty to your liking or offer in-game guides to overcome tough spots. Don't forget to prioritize upgrading your ship, too. A well-equipped spacecraft can be a game-changer in surviving the harsh conditions of space. So give it a try and see how it works for you.

seylen
October 14, 2023

Hello! Take your time with side quests and explore planets fully. They often hide essential resources and can help level up your character. Joining factions can also provide you with valuable support and missions tailored to your preferences.

by seylen
October 14, 2023

Hello! Take your time with side quests and explore planets fully. They often hide essential resources and can help level up your character. Joining factions can also provide you with valuable support and missions tailored to your preferences.

spokegainful
December 20, 2023

These tools skibidi toilet can help you further or change the game's settings. They may not be suitable for everyone, but they can assist you in customizing the level of difficulty or provide in-game assistance to get through challenging situations.

by spokegainful
December 20, 2023

These tools skibidi toilet can help you further or change the game's settings. They may not be suitable for everyone, but they can assist you in customizing the level of difficulty or provide in-game assistance to get through challenging situations.