Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Friend

The Amazing Space Rock
February 23, 2014

As most of you know, in Skyrim there is a Mysterious character who sends the player messages on where to discover their next word of power, but it is never revealed who he/she is, they are simply refered to as "A Friend". Who do you think it is that tells the player where to find the Word Walls that are found about Skyrim? I myself have a rather lengthy theory but I want to hear what you guys have to say.

-Ryan

by The Amazing Space Rock
February 23, 2014

As most of you know, in Skyrim there is a Mysterious character who sends the player messages on where to discover their next word of power, but it is never revealed who he/she is, they are simply refered to as "A Friend". Who do you think it is that tells the player where to find the Word Walls that are found about Skyrim? I myself have a rather lengthy theory but I want to hear what you guys have to say.

-Ryan

DovahKiinZaan
February 26, 2014

The lore defenition of the 'Friend' is that she was a greybeard who didn't agree with the creed. She turned Psycho and started trying to find a power to see the Greybeards see sense, so when the Dovakiin came along she helped him. Despite siding with the Greybeards she still felt it her responsibility that you eradicated Tamriel from Dragons. There are some reported sightings of someone called 'the letter writer' but the link has never been proven, and anyways only 1% of Skyrim fans have actually ever seen this 'letter writer'.

At least, that is one of the trending theories...

by DovahKiinZaan
February 26, 2014

The lore defenition of the 'Friend' is that she was a greybeard who didn't agree with the creed. She turned Psycho and started trying to find a power to see the Greybeards see sense, so when the Dovakiin came along she helped him. Despite siding with the Greybeards she still felt it her responsibility that you eradicated Tamriel from Dragons. There are some reported sightings of someone called 'the letter writer' but the link has never been proven, and anyways only 1% of Skyrim fans have actually ever seen this 'letter writer'.

At least, that is one of the trending theories...

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.