Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favorite football team

Krand
October 25, 2023

Hey everyone! I was just watching some football highlights, and it got me thinking – which football team is your absolute favorite? Have anyone here such team? Can you name it?

by Krand
October 25, 2023

Hey everyone! I was just watching some football highlights, and it got me thinking – which football team is your absolute favorite? Have anyone here such team? Can you name it?

Kermer
October 26, 2023

Oh, that's a tough one. There are so many great teams out there. Personally, I've always been a fan of Barcelona. The way they play possession football is just mesmerizing.

by Kermer
October 26, 2023

Oh, that's a tough one. There are so many great teams out there. Personally, I've always been a fan of Barcelona. The way they play possession football is just mesmerizing.

Illiver
October 26, 2023

I'm more of a Premier League fan, and my heart belongs to Liverpool. The passion of their fans and the history of the club really drew me in. And of course The El Clásico clashes are legendary. But there's something about the Merseyside Derby between Liverpool and Everton that gives me chills. The local pride at stake adds a unique flavor to the rivalry. Overall i can say that there a lot of cool teams thorought leagues and i think that there always may be a choice. By the way do anyone here place bets? I do this at 4rabet 4ra bet have many options to place bets, and for me it is also a way to relax

by Illiver
October 26, 2023

I'm more of a Premier League fan, and my heart belongs to Liverpool. The passion of their fans and the history of the club really drew me in. And of course The El Clásico clashes are legendary. But there's something about the Merseyside Derby between Liverpool and Everton that gives me chills. The local pride at stake adds a unique flavor to the rivalry. Overall i can say that there a lot of cool teams thorought leagues and i think that there always may be a choice. By the way do anyone here place bets? I do this at 4rabet 4ra bet have many options to place bets, and for me it is also a way to relax

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.