Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Drop-off date for "charged off" accounts

tamahayardi
October 30, 2023

Hello!

I have a question about delinquent, eventually charged off credit card accounts.

Quick background:  

- I went through a contentious divorce. I ended up racking up a lot of legal fees that were charged to credit cards.   

- Just over a year ago, I enrolled several credit cards in a successful "credit card debt reduction" plan.

Now, I have a question regarding when the accounts will be removed from my credit reports.   The 7-year rule from the first delinquency date is something I am aware of.    However, I've come across some additional information that may extend the removal date(s) even further.

by tamahayardi
October 30, 2023

Hello!

I have a question about delinquent, eventually charged off credit card accounts.

Quick background:  

- I went through a contentious divorce. I ended up racking up a lot of legal fees that were charged to credit cards.   

- Just over a year ago, I enrolled several credit cards in a successful "credit card debt reduction" plan.

Now, I have a question regarding when the accounts will be removed from my credit reports.   The 7-year rule from the first delinquency date is something I am aware of.    However, I've come across some additional information that may extend the removal date(s) even further.

remdiggo
October 30, 2023

The date when delinquent accounts are removed from your credit report is usually based on the first date the account became delinquent, and is typically seven years from that date. The drop-off date should be 07/2024 but I suggest to check your credit report, as the period could be shorter for the accounts that have been settled for less than full balance. Maybe this article will be helpful for you https://www.halt.org/how-does-charge-off-impact-your-credit-report/

by remdiggo
October 30, 2023

The date when delinquent accounts are removed from your credit report is usually based on the first date the account became delinquent, and is typically seven years from that date. The drop-off date should be 07/2024 but I suggest to check your credit report, as the period could be shorter for the accounts that have been settled for less than full balance. Maybe this article will be helpful for you https://www.halt.org/how-does-charge-off-impact-your-credit-report/

Odoe
January 21, 2024

Hello there. Unlike traditional banks and financial institutions, Alldayfunds understands that people often require immediate access to funds in times of financial need. As a result, the platform strives to ensure that clients can receive their funds as quickly as possible, often within one business day. You can read about their lending conditions on the company’s website, or get advice from a representative of alldayfunds customer service who will be happy to provide all the necessary information.

by Odoe
January 21, 2024

Hello there. Unlike traditional banks and financial institutions, Alldayfunds understands that people often require immediate access to funds in times of financial need. As a result, the platform strives to ensure that clients can receive their funds as quickly as possible, often within one business day. You can read about their lending conditions on the company’s website, or get advice from a representative of alldayfunds customer service who will be happy to provide all the necessary information.