Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Why is an ID card important in the USA?

Kreston
November 3, 2023

Do you know what is very convenient in America? Yes, checkbooks, cards that can rarely be attached, etc.

Everyone has their own ID; you don’t need to carry around a whole paper pad called a passport, which can barely fit into your pocket. Also, you don’t need to take your notebook to the club, where you can easily lose it.

Everything goes through ID: checking in for a plane, going to a bar, banking, medical care, etc. It's incredibly convenient. By the way, if you lose it, then if you have rights, you can use them, they are equivalent.

Therefore, upon arrival in the States, quickly get your ID so as not to wander around with your passport. My friend once lost his, and then you know what? It is incredibly difficult to restore it in the States, you will have to find a person who will confirm that you are you. What if you came alone?

There are three types of IDs:

1. Local;

2. State level;

3. Driver's license.

Local is given in New York to those who do not have enough grounds to obtain a State-level ID. Those. if you are a tourist or an illegal immigrant.

The State level is already more difficult for those who can prove their legal presence in the country on a permanent basis. It's the same story with rights.

However, there are states where you can easily get any level, even if you are an illegal immigrant. In California and Washington, you can get a driver's license regardless of your status.

by Kreston
November 3, 2023

Do you know what is very convenient in America? Yes, checkbooks, cards that can rarely be attached, etc.

Everyone has their own ID; you don’t need to carry around a whole paper pad called a passport, which can barely fit into your pocket. Also, you don’t need to take your notebook to the club, where you can easily lose it.

Everything goes through ID: checking in for a plane, going to a bar, banking, medical care, etc. It's incredibly convenient. By the way, if you lose it, then if you have rights, you can use them, they are equivalent.

Therefore, upon arrival in the States, quickly get your ID so as not to wander around with your passport. My friend once lost his, and then you know what? It is incredibly difficult to restore it in the States, you will have to find a person who will confirm that you are you. What if you came alone?

There are three types of IDs:

1. Local;

2. State level;

3. Driver's license.

Local is given in New York to those who do not have enough grounds to obtain a State-level ID. Those. if you are a tourist or an illegal immigrant.

The State level is already more difficult for those who can prove their legal presence in the country on a permanent basis. It's the same story with rights.

However, there are states where you can easily get any level, even if you are an illegal immigrant. In California and Washington, you can get a driver's license regardless of your status.

Romarion
November 3, 2023

Well, of course, all the listed documents are very important. However, based on my experience, I can say that an identity card is quite enough to travel around different states of America. Therefore, I bought a scannable fake california id for myself and use this document perfectly for various purposes. If you're interested, you can check out the DrunkID website.

by Romarion
November 3, 2023

Well, of course, all the listed documents are very important. However, based on my experience, I can say that an identity card is quite enough to travel around different states of America. Therefore, I bought a scannable fake california id for myself and use this document perfectly for various purposes. If you're interested, you can check out the DrunkID website.