Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Best loadout

DovahKiinZaan
February 26, 2014

Combat: Dragonplate armor set, heath ring and necklace and I use a pair of twin dragonbone axes

Stealth: Thieves guid armour set, Stealth ring and necklace and I use two daedric daggers

Mage: Master robes of conjuration, Mage rings. and I use Daedric lord, fire storms and that ward spell.

by DovahKiinZaan
February 26, 2014

Combat: Dragonplate armor set, heath ring and necklace and I use a pair of twin dragonbone axes

Stealth: Thieves guid armour set, Stealth ring and necklace and I use two daedric daggers

Mage: Master robes of conjuration, Mage rings. and I use Daedric lord, fire storms and that ward spell.

Ziidoyol
February 27, 2014

Combat: Full enchanted dragonscale (not restolooped -  mostly Fortify Archery/One-Handed, but a bit of Fortify Block or Light Armour for the shield/body respectively), two Dragonbone Swords (Fire/Frost, Fire/Shock), Amulet and Ring enchanted with Fortify Archery/Fortify One-Handed, and a Dragonbone Bow (Frost/Shock).
Occasionally I use the shield, but two swords or a bow makes things a lot easier.

Stealth: Basically the same as above, but with more sneaking... heh.

Mage: Various enchanted Glass items (they look magically conductive, in my opinion) with Destruction spell cost and Restoration (with Glass, you need it) spell cost all -100%. Main spells are Firebolt (Impact stagger) and Ice Storm (hits through walls).

by Ziidoyol
February 27, 2014

Combat: Full enchanted dragonscale (not restolooped -  mostly Fortify Archery/One-Handed, but a bit of Fortify Block or Light Armour for the shield/body respectively), two Dragonbone Swords (Fire/Frost, Fire/Shock), Amulet and Ring enchanted with Fortify Archery/Fortify One-Handed, and a Dragonbone Bow (Frost/Shock).
Occasionally I use the shield, but two swords or a bow makes things a lot easier.

Stealth: Basically the same as above, but with more sneaking... heh.

Mage: Various enchanted Glass items (they look magically conductive, in my opinion) with Destruction spell cost and Restoration (with Glass, you need it) spell cost all -100%. Main spells are Firebolt (Impact stagger) and Ice Storm (hits through walls).

Loniizrath
March 5, 2014

Combat: Deathbrand armour set with Chillrend in my right hand and Windshear in my left.

Stealth: Ancient Shrouded Armour with the Blade of Woe in my right hand and Mehrunes' Razor in my left.

Mage: Archmage's Robes with Enchanted Daedric boots and gauntlets and the Morokei mask with assorted spells of all kinds.

by Loniizrath
March 5, 2014

Combat: Deathbrand armour set with Chillrend in my right hand and Windshear in my left.

Stealth: Ancient Shrouded Armour with the Blade of Woe in my right hand and Mehrunes' Razor in my left.

Mage: Archmage's Robes with Enchanted Daedric boots and gauntlets and the Morokei mask with assorted spells of all kinds.

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
Combat: I have daedric armor with mainly resistant enchantments. Also daedric sword of drain health and stamina, rings of fortify one handed and heavy armor.

I don't play stealthy and mage characters, so i can't tell about my best sets for them...
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
Combat: I have daedric armor with mainly resistant enchantments. Also daedric sword of drain health and stamina, rings of fortify one handed and heavy armor.

I don't play stealthy and mage characters, so i can't tell about my best sets for them...

Serenical
March 9, 2016

Combat and Mage: Fully enchanted dragonbone armour that reduces destruction cost to nothing and double wield fireball or incinerate. I am fire.

Stealth: Vampire armour, thieves guild boots, jester's gloves, a dragon pirest mask and I duel wield the Invisibility spell in one hand and a fire and soul trap dagger in the other

by Serenical
March 9, 2016

Combat and Mage: Fully enchanted dragonbone armour that reduces destruction cost to nothing and double wield fireball or incinerate. I am fire.

Stealth: Vampire armour, thieves guild boots, jester's gloves, a dragon pirest mask and I duel wield the Invisibility spell in one hand and a fire and soul trap dagger in the other

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.