Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Poetry

OlganChi
March 15, 2014

4NOK

I was wondering if anyone wanted to contribute to any original pieces of poetry written in Dovahzul. I think it would be a neat idea, because poetry sometimes turns into songs, which then lead to some VERY cool ideas, possibly even a Dovahzul album if we get that far. Anyways, sticking with the simple stuff, if you are into poetry or would like to give it a try, start making some poems and hopefully we can generate some more interest in Dovahzul. For all future poets of the Dovahzul language, thank you for your participation!

L4N9 KO DREM

~Olgan Chi

by OlganChi
March 15, 2014

4NOK

I was wondering if anyone wanted to contribute to any original pieces of poetry written in Dovahzul. I think it would be a neat idea, because poetry sometimes turns into songs, which then lead to some VERY cool ideas, possibly even a Dovahzul album if we get that far. Anyways, sticking with the simple stuff, if you are into poetry or would like to give it a try, start making some poems and hopefully we can generate some more interest in Dovahzul. For all future poets of the Dovahzul language, thank you for your participation!

L4N9 KO DREM

~Olgan Chi

Tinvaakfuntkoraavaan
March 21, 2014

Interesting idea. I've written several poems in English and two other languages so far, but I haven't considered writing in Dovahzul until you gave me the idea. If anything ever comes out of it, I'll post it here. :)

by Tinvaakfuntkoraavaan
March 21, 2014

Interesting idea. I've written several poems in English and two other languages so far, but I haven't considered writing in Dovahzul until you gave me the idea. If anything ever comes out of it, I'll post it here. :)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.