Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm interested in astrology

ann5
December 1, 2023

Hi, I'm interested in astrology and want to learn more about natal charting. What sites or resources can you recommend for creating my natal chart?

by ann5
December 1, 2023

Hi, I'm interested in astrology and want to learn more about natal charting. What sites or resources can you recommend for creating my natal chart?

Nikk
December 1, 2023

When analyzing a natal chart, it is important to consider the position of the planets in the zodiac signs, their aspects to each other, and their position in the houses. For example, the position of the Sun can indicate your personality and vitality, while the position of the Moon can indicate the emotional side of your personality.

by Nikk
December 1, 2023

When analyzing a natal chart, it is important to consider the position of the planets in the zodiac signs, their aspects to each other, and their position in the houses. For example, the position of the Sun can indicate your personality and vitality, while the position of the Moon can indicate the emotional side of your personality.

alexx33
December 1, 2023

To create a natal chart, I would recommend https://astromix.net/en/birth-chart/ . It provides an intuitive and detailed natal chart tool. Just enter your date, time and place of birth and get a detailed analysis of your natal chart. The basic features on Astromix are free of charge. You can get a basic analysis of your natal chart without paying a fee. There's also an option there for more in-depth research for an additional fee if you want to learn more.

by alexx33
December 1, 2023

To create a natal chart, I would recommend https://astromix.net/en/birth-chart/ . It provides an intuitive and detailed natal chart tool. Just enter your date, time and place of birth and get a detailed analysis of your natal chart. The basic features on Astromix are free of charge. You can get a basic analysis of your natal chart without paying a fee. There's also an option there for more in-depth research for an additional fee if you want to learn more.