Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

How can I improve my memory?

Romarion
December 3, 2023

Hello! Unfortunately I encountered a problem. My memory began to seriously fail me. And I'm worried because I'm only 30 years old. And what will happen next? Scary to imagine. What can help me improve my memory?

by Romarion
December 3, 2023

Hello! Unfortunately I encountered a problem. My memory began to seriously fail me. And I'm worried because I'm only 30 years old. And what will happen next? Scary to imagine. What can help me improve my memory?

Kreston
December 3, 2023

You know, I had a similar problem with memory, but I realized that I did not want to use any supplements to improve memory and brain function. I was able to find an effective memory app and used it every day. In total, memory training took me 15 minutes a week. And I want to note a noticeable effect in improving memory.

by Kreston
December 3, 2023

You know, I had a similar problem with memory, but I realized that I did not want to use any supplements to improve memory and brain function. I was able to find an effective memory app and used it every day. In total, memory training took me 15 minutes a week. And I want to note a noticeable effect in improving memory.