Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Non-canon Memrise course?

hiith
April 9, 2014

I started making my own Memrise course to help me memorize some non-canon words and suffixes & prefixes. But now I'm thinking that maybe some of you in the community would like it, so maybe I should make it public when it's big enough? I'd still have a lot of work to do on it before I could, but I want you guys' input before I go and do something like that. What think ye?

by hiith
April 9, 2014

I started making my own Memrise course to help me memorize some non-canon words and suffixes & prefixes. But now I'm thinking that maybe some of you in the community would like it, so maybe I should make it public when it's big enough? I'd still have a lot of work to do on it before I could, but I want you guys' input before I go and do something like that. What think ye?

Foduiiz
April 9, 2014

Lot zaak! That would be extremely useful. If you like, I could help with some of the setup? Depending on what exactly that entails.

by Foduiiz
April 9, 2014

Lot zaak! That would be extremely useful. If you like, I could help with some of the setup? Depending on what exactly that entails.

hiith
April 9, 2014

Be my guest, sir. At the moment, I'm adding some words and suffixes (I already have the prefixes). I'd like to do the suffixes, so you'd pretty much just be adding some words. You'd have to first add words that are more often used. If you're interested, then PM me your Memrise account name and I'll add you to the contributor's list. If I list you as a contributor, then you can add other contributors, but don't, at least without discussing it with me. You could also find or make an image that would be good to show as the course's icon.

EDIT: I think I found a nice icon-picture.

by hiith
April 9, 2014

Be my guest, sir. At the moment, I'm adding some words and suffixes (I already have the prefixes). I'd like to do the suffixes, so you'd pretty much just be adding some words. You'd have to first add words that are more often used. If you're interested, then PM me your Memrise account name and I'll add you to the contributor's list. If I list you as a contributor, then you can add other contributors, but don't, at least without discussing it with me. You could also find or make an image that would be good to show as the course's icon.

EDIT: I think I found a nice icon-picture.

Foduiiz
April 9, 2014

Ro laan.

by Foduiiz
April 9, 2014

Ro laan.

hiith
April 9, 2014
qobofus

Ro laan.

Uh... what? I'm confused.

by hiith
April 9, 2014
qobofus

Ro laan.

Uh... what? I'm confused.

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 9, 2014

"Ro laan" means "a fair request/idea".

So we don't accidentally step on each other's toes, I'm currently working with some other people on Memrise to remake the existing course. This one's canon-only and there were ideas to do a non-canon course after it. If you want to make that non-canon course, by all means go ahead.

by paarthurnax
April 9, 2014

"Ro laan" means "a fair request/idea".

So we don't accidentally step on each other's toes, I'm currently working with some other people on Memrise to remake the existing course. This one's canon-only and there were ideas to do a non-canon course after it. If you want to make that non-canon course, by all means go ahead.

hiith
April 9, 2014

Why thanks, fahdon. I suppose I shall. But if any-one wants to help, it'd be appreciated. EDIT: I now have enough people on the team, and the course is under construction.

by hiith
April 9, 2014

Why thanks, fahdon. I suppose I shall. But if any-one wants to help, it'd be appreciated. EDIT: I now have enough people on the team, and the course is under construction.

Ahmuldein
June 16, 2014

Is this an uncontinued thread or is this in effect

by Ahmuldein
June 16, 2014

Is this an uncontinued thread or is this in effect

hiith
June 16, 2014

The course is being made, but this thread is now unecessary. Be on the lookout for it!

by hiith
June 16, 2014

The course is being made, but this thread is now unecessary. Be on the lookout for it!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.