Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hazy Windows

seylen
February 6, 2024

Hello! I'm dealing with persistent haziness on the windows of my 15th-floor apartment. It's quite frustrating, and I've tried cleaning them multiple times with no improvement. Any thoughts on what could be causing this issue or any advice on how to tackle it?

by seylen
February 6, 2024

Hello! I'm dealing with persistent haziness on the windows of my 15th-floor apartment. It's quite frustrating, and I've tried cleaning them multiple times with no improvement. Any thoughts on what could be causing this issue or any advice on how to tackle it?

devamona
February 6, 2024

Hazy windows on higher floors can be a challenge. Besides the usual cleaning, consider checking if there's any external pollution or construction nearby that might be affecting your windows. Sometimes, environmental factors play a role. Also, make sure to reach out to building maintenance to inspect for any issues with the seals or the window structure. If everything checks out, a professional window cleaning service might help clear things up.

by devamona
February 6, 2024

Hazy windows on higher floors can be a challenge. Besides the usual cleaning, consider checking if there's any external pollution or construction nearby that might be affecting your windows. Sometimes, environmental factors play a role. Also, make sure to reach out to building maintenance to inspect for any issues with the seals or the window structure. If everything checks out, a professional window cleaning service might help clear things up.

christinabdnr
February 6, 2024

I had a similar problem a few months ago, and it turned out to be a combination of external pollutants and the need for a more thorough cleaning. In addition to professional window cleaning, try using a mild vinegar solution for wiping. It can be effective in removing stubborn residues.

by christinabdnr
February 6, 2024

I had a similar problem a few months ago, and it turned out to be a combination of external pollutants and the need for a more thorough cleaning. In addition to professional window cleaning, try using a mild vinegar solution for wiping. It can be effective in removing stubborn residues.