Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Cloud Curiosity After a Thunderstorm

ivoxygen
February 12, 2024

Just watched a thunderstorm roll through and it got me thinking about clouds, but not the fluffy kind. More like the cloud computing kind! My job's been hinting at big changes in our tech strategy, and I'm trying to stay ahead of the curve. Any cool trends in cloud computing you can share? Need to impress the bosses!

by ivoxygen
February 12, 2024

Just watched a thunderstorm roll through and it got me thinking about clouds, but not the fluffy kind. More like the cloud computing kind! My job's been hinting at big changes in our tech strategy, and I'm trying to stay ahead of the curve. Any cool trends in cloud computing you can share? Need to impress the bosses!

lucio101
February 28, 2024

Whoa, that storm really got the gears turning! Cloud computing is evolving faster than the weather. I actually just read a great article on future cloud trends that could impact your company's strategy. This site called A-Dev Tech had insightful takes on serverless computing, multi-cloud, and AI-assisted infrastructure that let companies scale rapidly.
The post even reminded me of when we switched payroll systems last year to be cloud-based. There were some thunderstorms that week too! I couldn't access the old desktop software and almost missed payroll. Thankfully the cloud version stayed online. Lesson learned on the advantages of distributed cloud servers!
I'd check out the Cloud Computing Trends if you get a chance. Knowing those trends could help show the bosses that you're staying on top of where things are heading. Let me know if you want me to send the link!

by lucio101
February 28, 2024

Whoa, that storm really got the gears turning! Cloud computing is evolving faster than the weather. I actually just read a great article on future cloud trends that could impact your company's strategy. This site called A-Dev Tech had insightful takes on serverless computing, multi-cloud, and AI-assisted infrastructure that let companies scale rapidly.
The post even reminded me of when we switched payroll systems last year to be cloud-based. There were some thunderstorms that week too! I couldn't access the old desktop software and almost missed payroll. Thankfully the cloud version stayed online. Lesson learned on the advantages of distributed cloud servers!
I'd check out the Cloud Computing Trends if you get a chance. Knowing those trends could help show the bosses that you're staying on top of where things are heading. Let me know if you want me to send the link!

Salolor
March 4, 2024

Sloto Cash: Immerse yourself in the thrilling world of gaming at Sloto Cash, where a diverse selection of high-quality slots, table games, and video poker awaits. Enjoy generous bonuses, including a welcoming package for new players featuring deposit bonuses and free spins on popular slots. With a secure and user-friendly environment, Sloto Cash ensures fast and reliable transactions. Benefit from a responsive 24/7 customer support team, making your gaming experience seamless. Join Sloto Cash for an exciting journey into the realm of online gambling. Sloto Cash

by Salolor
March 4, 2024

Sloto Cash: Immerse yourself in the thrilling world of gaming at Sloto Cash, where a diverse selection of high-quality slots, table games, and video poker awaits. Enjoy generous bonuses, including a welcoming package for new players featuring deposit bonuses and free spins on popular slots. With a secure and user-friendly environment, Sloto Cash ensures fast and reliable transactions. Benefit from a responsive 24/7 customer support team, making your gaming experience seamless. Join Sloto Cash for an exciting journey into the realm of online gambling. Sloto Cash