Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Need Help With My Crazy Pup!

vladdeks
February 25, 2024

I'm at my wits end trying to train my 8 month old labradoodle puppy! He's full of energy and doesn't listen to a thing I say. I could really use some recommendations for positive, effective family dog training classes in the SW Houston or Fort Bend County area. My husband and I are first time dog owners and want to make sure we set our pup up for success. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

by vladdeks
February 25, 2024

I'm at my wits end trying to train my 8 month old labradoodle puppy! He's full of energy and doesn't listen to a thing I say. I could really use some recommendations for positive, effective family dog training classes in the SW Houston or Fort Bend County area. My husband and I are first time dog owners and want to make sure we set our pup up for success. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

ivoxygen
February 26, 2024

Oh, I completely feel your struggle! Labradoodles can be quite the energetic furballs, especially at that age. My partner and I were in a similar boat with our terrier mix last year – always zooming around and never listening. But, there's light at the end of the tunnel! We found that enrolling him in a positive reinforcement training class made a world of difference. It's all about finding the right place that clicks with your pup.

In the SW Houston or Fort Bend County area, I've heard fantastic things about https://smartypawsdogtraining.com/ . A friend of mine took her overly enthusiastic boxer there, and she couldn't stop raving about how much it helped. They focus on positive, effective training techniques that really engage the dogs and make training fun for them. Plus, it was a great way for her to bond with her pup. 

It's super important to be patient and consistent with your training. Remember, every pup learns at their own pace. Setting up your furry friend for success now will pay off big time in the long run. Wishing you, your husband, and your energetic labradoodle the best of luck!

by ivoxygen
February 26, 2024

Oh, I completely feel your struggle! Labradoodles can be quite the energetic furballs, especially at that age. My partner and I were in a similar boat with our terrier mix last year – always zooming around and never listening. But, there's light at the end of the tunnel! We found that enrolling him in a positive reinforcement training class made a world of difference. It's all about finding the right place that clicks with your pup.

In the SW Houston or Fort Bend County area, I've heard fantastic things about https://smartypawsdogtraining.com/ . A friend of mine took her overly enthusiastic boxer there, and she couldn't stop raving about how much it helped. They focus on positive, effective training techniques that really engage the dogs and make training fun for them. Plus, it was a great way for her to bond with her pup. 

It's super important to be patient and consistent with your training. Remember, every pup learns at their own pace. Setting up your furry friend for success now will pay off big time in the long run. Wishing you, your husband, and your energetic labradoodle the best of luck!