Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Need a Dog Jedi for My Chewbacca

vladdeks
February 25, 2024

So, picture this: my Chewie, instead of saving the galaxy, is on a mission to chew through everything in my house. Shoes, furniture, you name it. I'm looking for a trainer who can bring balance to the Force. Any leads on a dog Jedi?

by vladdeks
February 25, 2024

So, picture this: my Chewie, instead of saving the galaxy, is on a mission to chew through everything in my house. Shoes, furniture, you name it. I'm looking for a trainer who can bring balance to the Force. Any leads on a dog Jedi?

ivoxygen
February 26, 2024

Oh man, I feel your pain! My lab mix Chewie was equally destructive, chewing up everything in sight. We sent him to ATX K9's 2 week board and train program and it was like we got a new dog - he came home with rock solid "leave it" and "drop it" commands. The trainers there used positive reinforcement to curb his chewing habits and teach him what he CAN chew instead. After just a couple weeks with their dedicated trainers, all of our shoes and furniture were safe again! I'd highly recommend https://atxk9.com/board-and-train-austin/ board and train for your furry Wookiee. Their customized force-free approach can work wonders on even the most determined chewers. Let me know if you have any other questions! May the force be with you and Chewie.

by ivoxygen
February 26, 2024

Oh man, I feel your pain! My lab mix Chewie was equally destructive, chewing up everything in sight. We sent him to ATX K9's 2 week board and train program and it was like we got a new dog - he came home with rock solid "leave it" and "drop it" commands. The trainers there used positive reinforcement to curb his chewing habits and teach him what he CAN chew instead. After just a couple weeks with their dedicated trainers, all of our shoes and furniture were safe again! I'd highly recommend https://atxk9.com/board-and-train-austin/ board and train for your furry Wookiee. Their customized force-free approach can work wonders on even the most determined chewers. Let me know if you have any other questions! May the force be with you and Chewie.