Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Overwhelmed First-Time Dog Owner Needs Training Help

vladdeks
February 26, 2024

Hey friend! As a first-time dog owner, I'm feeling overwhelmed trying to train my high-energy puppy on my own. I live in Payson and am hoping to find an experienced professional dog trainer who can help show me the ropes of positive reinforcement training. Do you have any recommendations? I want to make sure I find someone knowledgeable and with a good track record of success. Any tips are appreciated!

by vladdeks
February 26, 2024

Hey friend! As a first-time dog owner, I'm feeling overwhelmed trying to train my high-energy puppy on my own. I live in Payson and am hoping to find an experienced professional dog trainer who can help show me the ropes of positive reinforcement training. Do you have any recommendations? I want to make sure I find someone knowledgeable and with a good track record of success. Any tips are appreciated!

ivoxygen
February 26, 2024

I totally get it, training a high energy puppy on your own can be so tough! When I brought home my first husky pup, I was feeling equally lost even though I'd had dogs before. I found the trainers at https://wasatchcaninecamp.com/dog-training-payson-ut/ to be absolute pros who helped me establish a strong positive reinforcement foundation. They take the time to understand your individual dog's needs and tailor the training plan accordingly. After working with them, I felt empowered and confident handling my energetic boy. I can't recommend the knowledgeable trainers at Wasatch enough, especially for first timers like us! Their expertise and passion for force-free methods is so evident. Let me know if you have any other questions!

by ivoxygen
February 26, 2024

I totally get it, training a high energy puppy on your own can be so tough! When I brought home my first husky pup, I was feeling equally lost even though I'd had dogs before. I found the trainers at https://wasatchcaninecamp.com/dog-training-payson-ut/ to be absolute pros who helped me establish a strong positive reinforcement foundation. They take the time to understand your individual dog's needs and tailor the training plan accordingly. After working with them, I felt empowered and confident handling my energetic boy. I can't recommend the knowledgeable trainers at Wasatch enough, especially for first timers like us! Their expertise and passion for force-free methods is so evident. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Dixxntra
March 15, 2024

Hello, fellow dog lovers! I'm in need of some expert advice. My loyal Labrador Retriever, Tracker, has a keen nose and a knack for tracking game during our woodland hikes. However, his enthusiasm often leads him to chase after scents, ignoring my commands in the process. To ensure his safety and improve our communication during hunting sessions, I'm considering investing in an e-collar designed specifically for hunting dogs. Can anyone recommend a store where I can find a robust, reliable e-collar for hunting dogs? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

by Dixxntra
March 15, 2024

Hello, fellow dog lovers! I'm in need of some expert advice. My loyal Labrador Retriever, Tracker, has a keen nose and a knack for tracking game during our woodland hikes. However, his enthusiasm often leads him to chase after scents, ignoring my commands in the process. To ensure his safety and improve our communication during hunting sessions, I'm considering investing in an e-collar designed specifically for hunting dogs. Can anyone recommend a store where I can find a robust, reliable e-collar for hunting dogs? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

ot11ss
March 15, 2024

I've been gearing up for hunting season, right? And I realized my trusty old hound could use a bit of a training boost to keep up with the game. After diving deep into the web, I stumbled upon these e collars for hunting dogs from https://pawious.com/en-ca/collections/hunting-dog-training-e-collars. It was like finding the missing piece to our hunting puzzle! With promises of advanced training features and durability, I knew this collar would be a game-changer for us out in the field. Without hesitation, I clicked that "buy now" button and eagerly awaited its arrival. Here's to bagging some trophies and making memories with my four-legged hunting partner!

by ot11ss
March 15, 2024

I've been gearing up for hunting season, right? And I realized my trusty old hound could use a bit of a training boost to keep up with the game. After diving deep into the web, I stumbled upon these e collars for hunting dogs from https://pawious.com/en-ca/collections/hunting-dog-training-e-collars. It was like finding the missing piece to our hunting puzzle! With promises of advanced training features and durability, I knew this collar would be a game-changer for us out in the field. Without hesitation, I clicked that "buy now" button and eagerly awaited its arrival. Here's to bagging some trophies and making memories with my four-legged hunting partner!