Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Navigating Hemp Oil Use in the UAE

zmeeenosec
February 27, 2024

Good evening, everyone! As someone who's recently embarked on this exciting journey of living in the UAE, I find myself at a crossroads concerning the use of hemp oil, which was an integral part of my wellness routine back home. Given the UAE's strict regulations on substances, I'm keenly interested in understanding the legal framework surrounding the purchase and use of hemp oil here. Is it permissible? Are there specific guidelines one must adhere to? Any advice from residents or legal experts on this platform would be invaluable.

by zmeeenosec
February 27, 2024

Good evening, everyone! As someone who's recently embarked on this exciting journey of living in the UAE, I find myself at a crossroads concerning the use of hemp oil, which was an integral part of my wellness routine back home. Given the UAE's strict regulations on substances, I'm keenly interested in understanding the legal framework surrounding the purchase and use of hemp oil here. Is it permissible? Are there specific guidelines one must adhere to? Any advice from residents or legal experts on this platform would be invaluable.