Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Student problems with textbooks

rickeey4
April 16, 2024

Hi, We have a new teacher in our college who is very strict about textbooks. He just won't let me go to class without the right textbook, and I have a problem now, as I haven't managed to buy the right material yet. I am now looking for a reliable site where I can purchase a textbook at a reasonable price. Can anyone help with this? 

by rickeey4
April 16, 2024

Hi, We have a new teacher in our college who is very strict about textbooks. He just won't let me go to class without the right textbook, and I have a problem now, as I haven't managed to buy the right material yet. I am now looking for a reliable site where I can purchase a textbook at a reasonable price. Can anyone help with this? 

martinharris
April 16, 2024

Hello, I know how it is. We had a strict teacher as well. I recently discovered the cheapest place to buy used books - https://booksrun.com/books/buy. They guarantee low prices, free standard shipping, and a pleasant shopping experience. I have already experienced their reliability. Moreover, on this site, you can also turn back your textbooks after the semester is over and get money for them. This is a great opportunity to save money on buying new books in the future or just to free up space in your closet from old textbooks.

by martinharris
April 16, 2024

Hello, I know how it is. We had a strict teacher as well. I recently discovered the cheapest place to buy used books - https://booksrun.com/books/buy. They guarantee low prices, free standard shipping, and a pleasant shopping experience. I have already experienced their reliability. Moreover, on this site, you can also turn back your textbooks after the semester is over and get money for them. This is a great opportunity to save money on buying new books in the future or just to free up space in your closet from old textbooks.

robertooo11
April 16, 2024

Ooh, I know how you feel, just a few weeks ago we had a new biology teacher come in. We used to use the same textbooks and now we are using different ones. She's strict, but since she came, I've started to understand the subject better. I don't know what helped more: books or a new strict teacher :)

by robertooo11
April 16, 2024

Ooh, I know how you feel, just a few weeks ago we had a new biology teacher come in. We used to use the same textbooks and now we are using different ones. She's strict, but since she came, I've started to understand the subject better. I don't know what helped more: books or a new strict teacher :)