Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Wisdom teeth

Hitels
May 17, 2024

In what cases is it necessary to remove wisdom teeth if they grow incorrectly and injure the mucous membrane, there is not enough space in the jaw, which causes pain and disrupts the bite, it is planned to install braces, the tooth is affected by caries and is difficult to treat, pericoronitis develops with the formation of pus?

by Hitels
May 17, 2024

In what cases is it necessary to remove wisdom teeth if they grow incorrectly and injure the mucous membrane, there is not enough space in the jaw, which causes pain and disrupts the bite, it is planned to install braces, the tooth is affected by caries and is difficult to treat, pericoronitis develops with the formation of pus?

fairtan
May 17, 2024

When wisdom teeth grow at an angle or horizontally, they can injure the mucous membrane of the mouth and gums. This position of the teeth can lead to pain and ulcers on the mucous membrane. In such cases, to prevent further injury and discomfort, dentists recommend removing the abnormally growing wisdom teeth. I advise you to read the article - When you need to remove wisdom teeth - https://villagedentalmedicine.com/do-you-really-need-wisdom-teeth/, it will help you figure it out.

by fairtan
May 17, 2024

When wisdom teeth grow at an angle or horizontally, they can injure the mucous membrane of the mouth and gums. This position of the teeth can lead to pain and ulcers on the mucous membrane. In such cases, to prevent further injury and discomfort, dentists recommend removing the abnormally growing wisdom teeth. I advise you to read the article - When you need to remove wisdom teeth - https://villagedentalmedicine.com/do-you-really-need-wisdom-teeth/, it will help you figure it out.

follosdin
May 17, 2024

Wisdom teeth often face a lack of space in the jaw for normal eruption. If there is not enough space in the jaw, wisdom teeth may remain partially or completely embedded in the gums, causing pain and inflammation. In addition, wisdom teeth can put pressure on neighboring teeth, leading to malocclusion and the need for orthodontic treatment.

by follosdin
May 17, 2024

Wisdom teeth often face a lack of space in the jaw for normal eruption. If there is not enough space in the jaw, wisdom teeth may remain partially or completely embedded in the gums, causing pain and inflammation. In addition, wisdom teeth can put pressure on neighboring teeth, leading to malocclusion and the need for orthodontic treatment.

Lidamor
May 17, 2024

When planning orthodontic treatment, such as braces, the presence of wisdom teeth can be a hindrance. Braces require enough space to move the teeth into the correct position. Wisdom teeth, especially if they grow incorrectly, can interfere with this process.

by Lidamor
May 17, 2024

When planning orthodontic treatment, such as braces, the presence of wisdom teeth can be a hindrance. Braces require enough space to move the teeth into the correct position. Wisdom teeth, especially if they grow incorrectly, can interfere with this process.

DorisAthkinsson
May 30, 2024

If your teeth grow like this, most likely they will have to be extracted. But the dentist will tell you what they can do. In my case I had a different problem. You know what? I was always catching colds in October and February. My immune system seemed total trash to me. My mom, who had always been sick together with me, got tired of that and found a website on Fulvic Ionic Minerals for us. Maybe it is too early to jump to conclusions, but I think that I like the way my immune system works now. Plus, my skin’s looking much better, less dryness. What about you guys?

by DorisAthkinsson
May 30, 2024

If your teeth grow like this, most likely they will have to be extracted. But the dentist will tell you what they can do. In my case I had a different problem. You know what? I was always catching colds in October and February. My immune system seemed total trash to me. My mom, who had always been sick together with me, got tired of that and found a website on Fulvic Ionic Minerals for us. Maybe it is too early to jump to conclusions, but I think that I like the way my immune system works now. Plus, my skin’s looking much better, less dryness. What about you guys?