Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Roleplay/fanfic

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 11, 2014

I have a fanfic I want to post but I don't know what forum to post to, I'm afraid I might make people mistake it for roleplay. It's just the average fanfic...

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 11, 2014

I have a fanfic I want to post but I don't know what forum to post to, I'm afraid I might make people mistake it for roleplay. It's just the average fanfic...

paarthurnax
Administrator
July 11, 2014

If it's an Elder Scrolls-related fanfic, you can post it to The Elder Scrolls Discussion forum. Otherwise you can post it to the Hearth.

by paarthurnax
July 11, 2014

If it's an Elder Scrolls-related fanfic, you can post it to The Elder Scrolls Discussion forum. Otherwise you can post it to the Hearth.

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 11, 2014
paarthurnax

Nox hi!

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 11, 2014
paarthurnax

Nox hi!

GrohiikDovah
May 29, 2015

Are there any rules in terms of lore. i've been working on a fan fic that might make a good role-play, but i dont know how far i can bend the lore if at all or if their are any loopholes, if that makes any since. if not i'll clarify.

by GrohiikDovah
May 29, 2015

Are there any rules in terms of lore. i've been working on a fan fic that might make a good role-play, but i dont know how far i can bend the lore if at all or if their are any loopholes, if that makes any since. if not i'll clarify.

Tanzyolviing
August 4, 2015

I don't think so, but it might attract different people or less people.

I think most people are wanting it close to the original lore. I'm not sure about that. I am. So, if you divert too much from the lore you might attract fewer people.

Don't quote me on that lol.

My advice? Do what you want. Write what you want. It is yours to do with as you please.

by Tanzyolviing
August 4, 2015

I don't think so, but it might attract different people or less people.

I think most people are wanting it close to the original lore. I'm not sure about that. I am. So, if you divert too much from the lore you might attract fewer people.

Don't quote me on that lol.

My advice? Do what you want. Write what you want. It is yours to do with as you please.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.