Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Confusion About VAT Calculation - Seeking Clarification

cibes
May 22, 2024

Hey everyone,

I've been scratching my head over a VAT calculation question and could really use some help. Here's the scenario: I'm trying to figure out the VAT on a product priced at $100, with a VAT rate of 20%. Now, I know the formula for calculating VAT is straightforward (price x VAT rate), but I'm getting different results from what I expected vat calculator ireland. Can anyone shed some light on why this might be happening? Perhaps there's a step I'm missing or a common mistake I'm making. Any insights would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

by cibes
May 22, 2024

Hey everyone,

I've been scratching my head over a VAT calculation question and could really use some help. Here's the scenario: I'm trying to figure out the VAT on a product priced at $100, with a VAT rate of 20%. Now, I know the formula for calculating VAT is straightforward (price x VAT rate), but I'm getting different results from what I expected vat calculator ireland. Can anyone shed some light on why this might be happening? Perhaps there's a step I'm missing or a common mistake I'm making. Any insights would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.