Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Understanding SoundCloud Plays: How They Work and Why They Matter

cibes
May 22, 2024

Hey everyone,

I'm curious about how SoundCloud plays are tracked and their significance. When someone listens to my track, how does SoundCloud count the play? Is it immediate, or does it require a certain length of listening time to receive free soundcloud plays? Additionally, how do these play counts impact the visibility and popularity of my tracks? I've heard that higher play counts can boost my track's algorithmic ranking, but I'm looking for more detailed insights. Any advice or personal experiences with genuinely boosting play counts would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

by cibes
May 22, 2024

Hey everyone,

I'm curious about how SoundCloud plays are tracked and their significance. When someone listens to my track, how does SoundCloud count the play? Is it immediate, or does it require a certain length of listening time to receive free soundcloud plays? Additionally, how do these play counts impact the visibility and popularity of my tracks? I've heard that higher play counts can boost my track's algorithmic ranking, but I'm looking for more detailed insights. Any advice or personal experiences with genuinely boosting play counts would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!