Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Explain, Bethesda!

Phelan1019
July 15, 2014

Falion: "I have met Daedra, Dwemer, and everything in between."

Holy Draaf, I want to meet a Dwemer! Where did you meet him/her? Oh, wait, I can only ask you about curing my vampirism. Okay, that works too. :'(

by Phelan1019
July 15, 2014

Falion: "I have met Daedra, Dwemer, and everything in between."

Holy Draaf, I want to meet a Dwemer! Where did you meet him/her? Oh, wait, I can only ask you about curing my vampirism. Okay, that works too. :'(

Aaliizah
August 8, 2014

Well, I've heard that in Morrowind you can meet a Dwemer, but he's sick and dying.

You know what I'd like explained? The disappearance of the Dwemer. But unfortunately, it's unlikely that they ever will explain it because the mystery is part of the magic of the Elder Scrolls universe.

by Aaliizah
August 8, 2014

Well, I've heard that in Morrowind you can meet a Dwemer, but he's sick and dying.

You know what I'd like explained? The disappearance of the Dwemer. But unfortunately, it's unlikely that they ever will explain it because the mystery is part of the magic of the Elder Scrolls universe.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.