Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favourite quest

DovahKiinZaan
October 22, 2014

Mine was probably the quest sovngarde as you get to go there, get a dragon priest mask and kill alduin. But I don't like the fact that you can't return and alduin has no stuff

by DovahKiinZaan
October 22, 2014

Mine was probably the quest sovngarde as you get to go there, get a dragon priest mask and kill alduin. But I don't like the fact that you can't return and alduin has no stuff

Kronvullok
January 24, 2015

Mine was Destroying the Dark Brotherhood. You kill one of the greatest threats in all of Skyrim and you still get all of their stuff. Incredibly useful for an assassin character.

by Kronvullok
January 24, 2015

Mine was Destroying the Dark Brotherhood. You kill one of the greatest threats in all of Skyrim and you still get all of their stuff. Incredibly useful for an assassin character.

Ahvorah
January 24, 2015

Lost to the Ages, for sure. It just has such a sense of tragedy, and fulfillment when you finally make the artifact to prove Katria's years of devotion were not for nothing. Then, she can rest...

And THEN you have to trek all the way back to the door!

by Ahvorah
January 24, 2015

Lost to the Ages, for sure. It just has such a sense of tragedy, and fulfillment when you finally make the artifact to prove Katria's years of devotion were not for nothing. Then, she can rest...

And THEN you have to trek all the way back to the door!

DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2015

Walk through ustengrav, have to do it again to complete it!

by DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2015

Walk through ustengrav, have to do it again to complete it!

Roarar
January 24, 2015

I think my favorite would be the questline for the Sanguine Rose staff. The happenings and humor of that quest is just priceless haha

by Roarar
January 24, 2015

I think my favorite would be the questline for the Sanguine Rose staff. The happenings and humor of that quest is just priceless haha

DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2015
Roarar

Have you done Sheogorath's quest?

by DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2015
Roarar

Roarar
January 24, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

A few times, yes! It's silly, I don't really do these quests for the items, usually. It's just to have some fun. *cough* I haven't used staffs in ever.

by Roarar
January 24, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

A few times, yes! It's silly, I don't really do these quests for the items, usually. It's just to have some fun. *cough* I haven't used staffs in ever.

DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2015

"Do you mind? I'm doing the fishstick, it's a very delicate state of mind!"

-sheogorath

by DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2015

"Do you mind? I'm doing the fishstick, it's a very delicate state of mind!"

-sheogorath

wildstrike21
January 25, 2015

A Night to Remember or Sheogorath's. Sanguine is a very charming little bugger and a blast but Sheo is just... nuts. And it's delightful. Although Boethia is pretty cool. Had a mighty fun time bringing Faendal up to that shrine and gutting him then all of Boethia's followers. Then again, Calvicus was so full of sarcasm I can't help but be fond of him. And Hercine is just straight up cool.

Why are Daedra so fun?

Sanguine and his mision are still my favourite, though.

by wildstrike21
January 25, 2015

A Night to Remember or Sheogorath's. Sanguine is a very charming little bugger and a blast but Sheo is just... nuts. And it's delightful. Although Boethia is pretty cool. Had a mighty fun time bringing Faendal up to that shrine and gutting him then all of Boethia's followers. Then again, Calvicus was so full of sarcasm I can't help but be fond of him. And Hercine is just straight up cool.

Why are Daedra so fun?

Sanguine and his mision are still my favourite, though.

Sahkrahfaas
January 25, 2015

I haven't played Sanguine's quest... It glitched after the drinking contest, and he didn't get wasted enough to go gallivanting around Skyrim causing chaos wherever he went xD I guess that's a job for Tigerclaw, along with obtaining Konahrik. And doing Clavicus' quest. Scratch crashes when he goes near Falkreath.

I can't decide on a favourite quest, but the Thieves Guild questline is my favourite questline. I'm so annoyed that they never fixed Brynjolf though, and there's no followers! Other than that, I loved every minute of it after I met Karliah. Beating people up and breaking into a honey farm and poisoning a meadery was slightly boring though Cx

I might do that Bards College quest with Tigerclaw and give the guy all the wrong things to fill in the blanks on that book thing... People have said it's pretty funny, so I'll try it. When Scratch did it he was too honourable for his own good and said the stuff that made sense :/

by Sahkrahfaas
January 25, 2015

I haven't played Sanguine's quest... It glitched after the drinking contest, and he didn't get wasted enough to go gallivanting around Skyrim causing chaos wherever he went xD I guess that's a job for Tigerclaw, along with obtaining Konahrik. And doing Clavicus' quest. Scratch crashes when he goes near Falkreath.

I can't decide on a favourite quest, but the Thieves Guild questline is my favourite questline. I'm so annoyed that they never fixed Brynjolf though, and there's no followers! Other than that, I loved every minute of it after I met Karliah. Beating people up and breaking into a honey farm and poisoning a meadery was slightly boring though Cx

I might do that Bards College quest with Tigerclaw and give the guy all the wrong things to fill in the blanks on that book thing... People have said it's pretty funny, so I'll try it. When Scratch did it he was too honourable for his own good and said the stuff that made sense :/

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.