Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Book about Dovahzul

fowlron
May 26, 2013

Drem yol lok.

Im here because i want to tell you that im know starting to write a book about the dragon lenguage.

It will have basic and advanced lessons and the ideia is that when you finish reading it and doing its exercises, you can speak dovahzul very well.

Its format will be copied from my 7th grade basic french book, wich is the book i used in school in the 7th grade to start learning french.

I plan to make a little every day so that maybe one day ill have a book full of lessons.

Its gonna be preaty basic, and will cover basicly everything.

Even if the result is not very good, ill learn a lot writing it, and i  have already started the first three pages. Soon, ill upload the first pages here in a pdf file.

-EDIT-

Well, here is the current state of the book in 29 May 2013

http://www.mediafire.com/view/ewxcva84ytwf3qk/Dovahzul_lessons_book.pdf

Please reply with opinions :)

(PS: Latter on ill change the book and give it chapters, and then change the "First steps" thing into the chapter title)

Lok, Thu'um.

by fowlron
May 26, 2013

Drem yol lok.

Im here because i want to tell you that im know starting to write a book about the dragon lenguage.

It will have basic and advanced lessons and the ideia is that when you finish reading it and doing its exercises, you can speak dovahzul very well.

Its format will be copied from my 7th grade basic french book, wich is the book i used in school in the 7th grade to start learning french.

I plan to make a little every day so that maybe one day ill have a book full of lessons.

Its gonna be preaty basic, and will cover basicly everything.

Even if the result is not very good, ill learn a lot writing it, and i  have already started the first three pages. Soon, ill upload the first pages here in a pdf file.

-EDIT-

Well, here is the current state of the book in 29 May 2013

http://www.mediafire.com/view/ewxcva84ytwf3qk/Dovahzul_lessons_book.pdf

Please reply with opinions :)

(PS: Latter on ill change the book and give it chapters, and then change the "First steps" thing into the chapter title)

Lok, Thu'um.

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 26, 2013

This sounds like a great project!  I know myself and likely others would be happy to lend a hand in either contributing or proofreading.

by paarthurnax
May 26, 2013

This sounds like a great project!  I know myself and likely others would be happy to lend a hand in either contributing or proofreading.

Chevvy
May 28, 2013

yeah another one who is doing a book! I like that! Hope there are going to be more books about the Language in future. I'm about to finish mine now. It's so much work.
I'm courious about what you're going to do with it. Let us know when you have something to show! I'm always interested in such projects!

by Chevvy
May 28, 2013

yeah another one who is doing a book! I like that! Hope there are going to be more books about the Language in future. I'm about to finish mine now. It's so much work.
I'm courious about what you're going to do with it. Let us know when you have something to show! I'm always interested in such projects!

fowlron
May 29, 2013

preaty simple actualy: you know like a school book, with things like reading texts and analising them.

Instead of having vocabulary work, itll go by themes, like locations, descriving yourself and others, etc.

AND as i only have two more tests for school, ill now have much more time to work on it.

Ill Post news on the first post and thanks for your support guys

by fowlron
May 29, 2013

preaty simple actualy: you know like a school book, with things like reading texts and analising them.

Instead of having vocabulary work, itll go by themes, like locations, descriving yourself and others, etc.

AND as i only have two more tests for school, ill now have much more time to work on it.

Ill Post news on the first post and thanks for your support guys

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.