Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

100% runs?

dovahnite
November 12, 2014

So I'm sitting at 220 hours, 74/75 of the Steam Achievements and 407 locations discovered (all 3 DLC installed), and hopefully I'll be able to have the 75th within a week or so (I'm missing the Oblivion Walker one.)

Surely at least a few of you have done this, and maybe a little more? How long did it take, and how was it?

by dovahnite
November 12, 2014

So I'm sitting at 220 hours, 74/75 of the Steam Achievements and 407 locations discovered (all 3 DLC installed), and hopefully I'll be able to have the 75th within a week or so (I'm missing the Oblivion Walker one.)

Surely at least a few of you have done this, and maybe a little more? How long did it take, and how was it?

Loniizrath
November 12, 2014

I've done it. It took 199 hours.

by Loniizrath
November 12, 2014

I've done it. It took 199 hours.

DovahKiinZaan
November 13, 2014

I've done it: 189 hours, and a migraine 

by DovahKiinZaan
November 13, 2014

I've done it: 189 hours, and a migraine 

Duryoljot
December 9, 2015

200 or so hours. And to this day I still don't even know why I felt so proud. No mods... That isn't my normal account, though. My usual one is at level 210. Yeah, that's right. Mods are the most beautiful thing in Skyrim.

by Duryoljot
December 9, 2015

200 or so hours. And to this day I still don't even know why I felt so proud. No mods... That isn't my normal account, though. My usual one is at level 210. Yeah, that's right. Mods are the most beautiful thing in Skyrim.

@Yolos Vith,

Level 210 is possible without mods.

by Liis
December 9, 2015
@Yolos Vith,

Level 210 is possible without mods.

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
I want to make 100% of Skyrim, but there is always something to discover, so i ussually leave discovering Skyrim and start to make some quests
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
I want to make 100% of Skyrim, but there is always something to discover, so i ussually leave discovering Skyrim and start to make some quests

Duryoljot
March 4, 2016
Liis
@Yolos Vith,

Level 210 is possible without mods. Liis
December 9, 2015

Thanks to the Dragonborn DLC, of course. But mods accelerae this process (even though it still took forever and since I have posted Paakmygol has hit the Level 260 mark. I'd say only 80% of it was earned through work, though. the rest was farming and the like. But mods do provide excellent oppurtunities to get more XP.

by Duryoljot
March 4, 2016
Liis
@Yolos Vith,

Level 210 is possible without mods. Liis
December 9, 2015

Thanks to the Dragonborn DLC, of course. But mods accelerae this process (even though it still took forever and since I have posted Paakmygol has hit the Level 260 mark. I'd say only 80% of it was earned through work, though. the rest was farming and the like. But mods do provide excellent oppurtunities to get more XP.

Duryoljot
March 4, 2016

Gosh dang is that tiny font. Hold on a minute.

by Duryoljot
March 4, 2016

Gosh dang is that tiny font. Hold on a minute.

Duryoljot
March 4, 2016

Much better.

by Duryoljot
March 4, 2016

Much better.

Serenical
March 9, 2016

I haven't done 100% on one play but over 3, I have.

by Serenical
March 9, 2016

I haven't done 100% on one play but over 3, I have.

Malboviing
March 13, 2016

I tried to do a 100%, but the game I was doing it on decided to glitch on me, so I cannot complete everything.

by Malboviing
March 13, 2016

I tried to do a 100%, but the game I was doing it on decided to glitch on me, so I cannot complete everything.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.