Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Surviving the Waves of Incoming Hostiles

1  2 > >>  

valromar
November 29, 2014
Some rules: no Dragonborn, your not allowed to be a daedra or an aedra, and PLEASE no over powered customizations to your character.
by valromar
November 29, 2014
Some rules: no Dragonborn, your not allowed to be a daedra or an aedra, and PLEASE no over powered customizations to your character.

valromar
November 29, 2014
A tall Breton named Valromar was sitting at a table in the Bannered Mare waiting for the Jarl to inform him of an attack coming to Whiterun. On his back laid a large Daedric greatsword with the soul snare enchantment on it. He wore Daedric armor except his helmet which was a dark black hood which always created a shadow over his face.
by valromar
November 29, 2014
A tall Breton named Valromar was sitting at a table in the Bannered Mare waiting for the Jarl to inform him of an attack coming to Whiterun. On his back laid a large Daedric greatsword with the soul snare enchantment on it. He wore Daedric armor except his helmet which was a dark black hood which always created a shadow over his face.

Karandiir
December 3, 2014

*Interested there is a imperial that is slightly intoxicated with ancient falmer armour, a white hood, a glass sword and glass bow walks over to Valromar and sits down*

*clears throught loudly*

"So watchya be up to sir?" 

*chuckles slightly*

by Karandiir
December 3, 2014

*Interested there is a imperial that is slightly intoxicated with ancient falmer armour, a white hood, a glass sword and glass bow walks over to Valromar and sits down*

*clears throught loudly*

"So watchya be up to sir?" 

*chuckles slightly*

valromar
December 3, 2014
Valromar looks up as the only thing visible are his golden glowing eyes, "as a mater of fact, i am waiting for either the Jarl so we could talk or a friend so i could leave this place." He waves aside the fact that the Imperial chuckled.
by valromar
December 3, 2014
Valromar looks up as the only thing visible are his golden glowing eyes, "as a mater of fact, i am waiting for either the Jarl so we could talk or a friend so i could leave this place." He waves aside the fact that the Imperial chuckled.

Karandiir
December 4, 2014

*I become interested*

"Sounds like a quiet of an agenda."

*I extend my hand out*

"my name is Karandiir, you?"

by Karandiir
December 4, 2014

*I become interested*

"Sounds like a quiet of an agenda."

*I extend my hand out*

"my name is Karandiir, you?"

valromar
December 4, 2014
"Valromar, and it will be a very busy day." Valromar reached out and shook Karandiir's hand.
by valromar
December 4, 2014
"Valromar, and it will be a very busy day." Valromar reached out and shook Karandiir's hand.

Karandiir
December 4, 2014

"Well i may need a little time to sober up but is there anything i could help you with?"

by Karandiir
December 4, 2014

"Well i may need a little time to sober up but is there anything i could help you with?"

valromar
December 4, 2014
"well, the Jarl will be arriving soon to have me go take out a band of bandits that have been terrorizing the city."
by valromar
December 4, 2014
"well, the Jarl will be arriving soon to have me go take out a band of bandits that have been terrorizing the city."

Karandiir
December 4, 2014

"Well do you mind if i join?"

*sincerely interested*

by Karandiir
December 4, 2014

"Well do you mind if i join?"

*sincerely interested*

valromar
December 5, 2014
"sure, if you don't mind hundreds of bandits with heavy weapons charging at you all at once." Being as truthful as possible.
by valromar
December 5, 2014
"sure, if you don't mind hundreds of bandits with heavy weapons charging at you all at once." Being as truthful as possible.

Karandiir
December 5, 2014

"Nahhhh! I like a challenge good sir!"

*I go to a basin full of water and splash my fash with a handfull of water*

"Ahhh much better, I guess I am ready to go as soon as you are!"

by Karandiir
December 5, 2014

"Nahhhh! I like a challenge good sir!"

*I go to a basin full of water and splash my fash with a handfull of water*

"Ahhh much better, I guess I am ready to go as soon as you are!"

valromar
December 5, 2014
"I'll go see if the Jarl has anything yet." Valromar left to go to Dragonsreach. After 20 minutes, he returns with some news, "he said in a few hours at sundown we will setup a foothold outside the walls in preparation for the next assault."
by valromar
December 5, 2014
"I'll go see if the Jarl has anything yet." Valromar left to go to Dragonsreach. After 20 minutes, he returns with some news, "he said in a few hours at sundown we will setup a foothold outside the walls in preparation for the next assault."

Karandiir
December 6, 2014

"Alrighty I am sobered up and ready for battle."

by Karandiir
December 6, 2014

"Alrighty I am sobered up and ready for battle."

valromar
June 25, 2015

After a few hours passed, Valromar went about 10 yards outside the city walls and set up a camp.

"Do you have everything you need? We will be fighting very soon."

He turned to Karandiir with his glowing eyes staring at him as if to say, 'you better be, I'm not waiting.'

by valromar
June 25, 2015

After a few hours passed, Valromar went about 10 yards outside the city walls and set up a camp.

"Do you have everything you need? We will be fighting very soon."

He turned to Karandiir with his glowing eyes staring at him as if to say, 'you better be, I'm not waiting.'

deadeye21
June 30, 2015
'A nord with ebony armor and no helmet arrives and looks with his red eyes at valromar ' are you what i think you are?
by deadeye21
June 30, 2015
'A nord with ebony armor and no helmet arrives and looks with his red eyes at valromar ' are you what i think you are?
 1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.