Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skyrim Artwork

1  2 > >>  

Ahmuldein
November 30, 2014

I decided that there probably was already a thread like this and if so it is probably innactive but I thought this would be a good idea since our Administrator is an artist and I know that there are probably many other artists on this site.  Basically; I am very curious about the artistic capabilities that pertain to the members of this site so i created this!  Enjoy

~Ahmuldein

by Ahmuldein
November 30, 2014

I decided that there probably was already a thread like this and if so it is probably innactive but I thought this would be a good idea since our Administrator is an artist and I know that there are probably many other artists on this site.  Basically; I am very curious about the artistic capabilities that pertain to the members of this site so i created this!  Enjoy

~Ahmuldein

Mirkrilaar
November 30, 2014

by Mirkrilaar
November 30, 2014

Ahmuldein
November 30, 2014

I also forgot to mention that all of the artwork would preferably be linked to Imgur.  If you are not familiar with Imgur it is very easy to use.  basically by going to this site; imgur.com/ , you can instantly upload an image and the site will give you a URL in which you can then post that URL here for all of us to view!

Honestly, I dont quite know how to do this on a non-mobile device so what i typically do is type the URL from a mobile device through my laptop and then post it here.  Anyway here are some links from Imgur to recent artwork of mine;

m.imgur.com/OzQH09E

That one is my newest one that im working on and probably one of the better

m.imgur.com/imdsspC

This was just a sketch that I drew when I was bored. Nothing special.

m.imgur.com/ziHD1ti

I must say that i am pretty proud of this one...i didnt do a very good job shading it but I enjoyed drawing it...(its a hat if you cant tell)

So I am more into the ancient cog/steampunk art but I do have some dragon stuff that I actually ended up losing but i think I still have a URL saved...so yea! Feel free to post whatever whenever!

~Ahmuldein

by Ahmuldein
November 30, 2014

I also forgot to mention that all of the artwork would preferably be linked to Imgur.  If you are not familiar with Imgur it is very easy to use.  basically by going to this site; imgur.com/ , you can instantly upload an image and the site will give you a URL in which you can then post that URL here for all of us to view!

Honestly, I dont quite know how to do this on a non-mobile device so what i typically do is type the URL from a mobile device through my laptop and then post it here.  Anyway here are some links from Imgur to recent artwork of mine;

m.imgur.com/OzQH09E

That one is my newest one that im working on and probably one of the better

m.imgur.com/imdsspC

This was just a sketch that I drew when I was bored. Nothing special.

m.imgur.com/ziHD1ti

I must say that i am pretty proud of this one...i didnt do a very good job shading it but I enjoyed drawing it...(its a hat if you cant tell)

So I am more into the ancient cog/steampunk art but I do have some dragon stuff that I actually ended up losing but i think I still have a URL saved...so yea! Feel free to post whatever whenever!

~Ahmuldein

Ahmuldein
November 30, 2014

Mirkrilaar! Is that yours?

If so WOW Im impressed

by Ahmuldein
November 30, 2014

If so WOW Im impressed

Mirkrilaar
November 30, 2014
Ahmuldein

If so WOW Im impressed

Its not.

by Mirkrilaar
November 30, 2014
Ahmuldein

If so WOW Im impressed

Its not.

Ahmuldein
November 30, 2014

Who's

by Ahmuldein
November 30, 2014

Who's

Mirkrilaar
November 30, 2014
Ahmuldein

Who's

Idk. Its from Devianart.

by Mirkrilaar
November 30, 2014
Ahmuldein

Who's

Idk. Its from Devianart.

Sahkrahfaas
November 30, 2014

Is it ok if the picture is linked to deviantART?

by Sahkrahfaas
November 30, 2014

Is it ok if the picture is linked to deviantART?

Ahmuldein
November 30, 2014

Yes

by Ahmuldein
November 30, 2014

Yes

Sahkrahfaas
December 1, 2014

Ok c:

It's mine, I drew it at the weekend. I'd have shaded it but I can't shade very well digitally so I'm going to draw it on paper as well. It's inspired by the first verse of A Line In The Sand by Linkin Park, and it's written in the picture. I didn't know what to draw as a big gun that would be visible on a faraway hill, so I drew that thing on the hill. The gun on the wall turned out better than I thought it would!

The reason it says "insedovah" in the bottom corner is that it was posted on Chicken Smoothie first and that's my username on there :)

by Sahkrahfaas
December 1, 2014

Ok c:

It's mine, I drew it at the weekend. I'd have shaded it but I can't shade very well digitally so I'm going to draw it on paper as well. It's inspired by the first verse of A Line In The Sand by Linkin Park, and it's written in the picture. I didn't know what to draw as a big gun that would be visible on a faraway hill, so I drew that thing on the hill. The gun on the wall turned out better than I thought it would!

The reason it says "insedovah" in the bottom corner is that it was posted on Chicken Smoothie first and that's my username on there :)

Sahkrahfaas
December 29, 2014

Mine. Sahkrahfaas and my main Skyrim character Scratch. Took me forever to get Sah's foot right >.<

by Sahkrahfaas
December 29, 2014

Mine. Sahkrahfaas and my main Skyrim character Scratch. Took me forever to get Sah's foot right >.<

Ahmuldein
December 30, 2014

Looks really good! I'm working on the Owl piece that I posted a while ago and it is taking a lot longer than I thought

by Ahmuldein
December 30, 2014

Looks really good! I'm working on the Owl piece that I posted a while ago and it is taking a lot longer than I thought

Vultuzmaar
April 16, 2015

Here is one of my best pieces

by Vultuzmaar
April 16, 2015

Here is one of my best pieces

Sahkrahfaas
April 16, 2015

Drew this one pretty recently.

Well, as you can see I've improved quite a bit. xD

by Sahkrahfaas
April 16, 2015

Vultuzmaar
April 16, 2015
Sahkrahfaas

It is indeed. Nice!

by Vultuzmaar
April 16, 2015
Sahkrahfaas

It is indeed. Nice!

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.