A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Calligraphy Dragon Rune Font

hiith
December 19, 2014

I made another font.

http://openfontlibrary.org/en/font/fountain-pen-dragon-runes/

This font was written, by me, with a fountain pen, and I think it looks kinda nice.

!!! IMPORTANT !!! This font has both the dipthongs and the number runes. The dipthongs (as usual) are mapped to 1-9, but the numbers are mapped to the majuscule (CAPITAL) top row of both qwerty and qwertz keyboards and to the majuscule C.

Here's the mapping, in detail (all the minuscule (lower-case) letters are their corresponding rune, save for "c"):

1 - aa
2 - ei
3 - ii
4 - ah
5 - uu
6 - ur
7 - ir
8 - oo
9 - ey
Q - 1
W - 2
E - 3
R - 4
T - 5
Y & Z - 6
U - 7
I - 8
O - 9
P - 10
C - 0

To demonstrate:

(missing image?)

by hiith
December 19, 2014

I made another font.

http://openfontlibrary.org/en/font/fountain-pen-dragon-runes/

This font was written, by me, with a fountain pen, and I think it looks kinda nice.

!!! IMPORTANT !!! This font has both the dipthongs and the number runes. The dipthongs (as usual) are mapped to 1-9, but the numbers are mapped to the majuscule (CAPITAL) top row of both qwerty and qwertz keyboards and to the majuscule C.

Here's the mapping, in detail (all the minuscule (lower-case) letters are their corresponding rune, save for "c"):

1 - aa
2 - ei
3 - ii
4 - ah
5 - uu
6 - ur
7 - ir
8 - oo
9 - ey
Q - 1
W - 2
E - 3
R - 4
T - 5
Y & Z - 6
U - 7
I - 8
O - 9
P - 10
C - 0

To demonstrate:

(missing image?)

DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014

This'll probably go the same way as your (amazing) comic sans font, as this too is amazing.

Also, why can't I write like that â€½

by DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014

This'll probably go the same way as your (amazing) comic sans font, as this too is amazing.

Also, why can't I write like that â€½

Foduiiz
December 23, 2014

ǝɔᴉu

by Foduiiz
December 23, 2014

ǝɔᴉu

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 23, 2014

Looks great, sorry I didn't see this earlier! I've added it to the Library.

by paarthurnax
December 23, 2014

Looks great, sorry I didn't see this earlier! I've added it to the Library.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.