Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Need help deciding on a Dragon name, for myself.

Shonoun
January 26, 2015

"Luzkrahvul" - "Stalk cold dark", or "Ahkropsulah" - "Sneak day hunter"? I like winter and cold times and dislike the sun and its daylight. I enjoy the night, and can walk without making a sound, as well as hide from sight anywhere during the night. And I rhyme, apparently.

Based on this, what do you guys think it should be? You can suggest a new name with the info given above if you think something else would be better. "Day hunter" IS inspired by Odahviing, because why not. Nox hi fah fahraaltaas!

by Shonoun
January 26, 2015

"Luzkrahvul" - "Stalk cold dark", or "Ahkropsulah" - "Sneak day hunter"? I like winter and cold times and dislike the sun and its daylight. I enjoy the night, and can walk without making a sound, as well as hide from sight anywhere during the night. And I rhyme, apparently.

Based on this, what do you guys think it should be? You can suggest a new name with the info given above if you think something else would be better. "Day hunter" IS inspired by Odahviing, because why not. Nox hi fah fahraaltaas!

Aaliizah
January 26, 2015

I like Luzkrahvul! It follows the three syllable rule for dovah names and it sounds awesome. Also, if you prefer the night over the day, it wouldn't make sense to include "day" in your name. Yours is better because it has three words, three syllables, and it perfectly communicates everything you want it to, but I came up with a few just for fun (they all suck and they're pretty much the same).

Krahvulon

Krahboven

Vulnahlot

Krahnahlot

by Aaliizah
January 26, 2015

I like Luzkrahvul! It follows the three syllable rule for dovah names and it sounds awesome. Also, if you prefer the night over the day, it wouldn't make sense to include "day" in your name. Yours is better because it has three words, three syllables, and it perfectly communicates everything you want it to, but I came up with a few just for fun (they all suck and they're pretty much the same).

Krahvulon

Krahboven

Vulnahlot

Krahnahlot

BoDuSil
January 28, 2015
Go get creative with it!
by BoDuSil
January 28, 2015
Go get creative with it!

Shonoun
January 29, 2015
Aaliizah

Also, if you prefer the night over the day, it wouldn't make sense to include "day" in your name. 

Well, what about Odahviing? He is "Snow hunter wing". He breathes fire, aka he is "a hunter of the snow". That's the logic behind that name I made, "a hunter of the light". 

But anyways, I'm just going to go with the first one, thanks!

by Shonoun
January 29, 2015
Aaliizah

Also, if you prefer the night over the day, it wouldn't make sense to include "day" in your name. 

Well, what about Odahviing? He is "Snow hunter wing". He breathes fire, aka he is "a hunter of the snow". That's the logic behind that name I made, "a hunter of the light". 

But anyways, I'm just going to go with the first one, thanks!

Aaliizah
January 29, 2015

Rinik vahzah. In the end, it all comes down to your own personal preference. Choose whatever name you like best. One of my favorite things about asking for others' opinions is that sometimes their choice is what makes me realize that I don't want what they chose, and in that way, my decision is made. That may be the case here. Onikaan hon kosil zul.

by Aaliizah
January 29, 2015

Rinik vahzah. In the end, it all comes down to your own personal preference. Choose whatever name you like best. One of my favorite things about asking for others' opinions is that sometimes their choice is what makes me realize that I don't want what they chose, and in that way, my decision is made. That may be the case here. Onikaan hon kosil zul.

Shonoun
January 29, 2015

I do in fact like Luzkrahvul a little better, just wanted a couple opinions on wether it sounded legit or not, one person is enough. :P

by Shonoun
January 29, 2015

I do in fact like Luzkrahvul a little better, just wanted a couple opinions on wether it sounded legit or not, one person is enough. :P

Aaliizah
January 29, 2015

Pruzah ahrk balaan faan!

by Aaliizah
January 29, 2015

Pruzah ahrk balaan faan!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.