Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Strategy

ikaram
January 31, 2015

I was just wondering, what is the best strategy game ever? What would you recomend me? It can be anything: real-time, turn based, anything. Fantasy, sci-fi, real world. I just want to sing awesome songs while my soldiers showe their swords... Or spells... Or gunz... Or lasers... Into the enemy. So... Whadoya say?

by ikaram
January 31, 2015

I was just wondering, what is the best strategy game ever? What would you recomend me? It can be anything: real-time, turn based, anything. Fantasy, sci-fi, real world. I just want to sing awesome songs while my soldiers showe their swords... Or spells... Or gunz... Or lasers... Into the enemy. So... Whadoya say?

dovahnite
February 2, 2015

I'm a Pokémon maniac so I'm obligated so say that, though to be fair that strategy has a lot of variables and can take forever to get used to.

by dovahnite
February 2, 2015

I'm a Pokémon maniac so I'm obligated so say that, though to be fair that strategy has a lot of variables and can take forever to get used to.

ikaram
February 2, 2015

I don't think I said it right, a strategy with wars and stuff. Even tough Pokemon is great, it's not what I am looking for.

by ikaram
February 2, 2015

I don't think I said it right, a strategy with wars and stuff. Even tough Pokemon is great, it's not what I am looking for.

Loniizrath
February 2, 2015

Pokemon Conquest. A strategy game, like you described, but with Pokemon.

If you're actually looking for realistic warfare however, the Command & Conquer games and Total War games are about as good as they get.

by Loniizrath
February 2, 2015

Pokemon Conquest. A strategy game, like you described, but with Pokemon.

If you're actually looking for realistic warfare however, the Command & Conquer games and Total War games are about as good as they get.

dovahnite
February 2, 2015

Conquest is more like chess with action figures than like Pokémon, if that's what you're going for. I haven't really played it yet myself, though.

by dovahnite
February 2, 2015

Conquest is more like chess with action figures than like Pokémon, if that's what you're going for. I haven't really played it yet myself, though.

ikaram
February 3, 2015

Cool, I'lsure to check those out. I have played a couple of Total War games already but they never get old. Thx guys. :)

by ikaram
February 3, 2015

Cool, I'lsure to check those out. I have played a couple of Total War games already but they never get old. Thx guys. :)

KhagraTheJester
February 9, 2015

If you can find a DM in your town...Dungeons....And...Dragons

by KhagraTheJester
February 9, 2015

If you can find a DM in your town...Dungeons....And...Dragons

ikaram
February 13, 2015

There isn't even a games only store in my town. The nearest we got there is a store that sells 5 year old games. Or 10 10 year old ones.

by ikaram
February 13, 2015

There isn't even a games only store in my town. The nearest we got there is a store that sells 5 year old games. Or 10 10 year old ones.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.