Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Elder scrolls games

Aalakem
June 26, 2013

Mine is skyrim between the great controls the shout the graphics and Infanite replayability. This game is great!!!

im doing an LP on my channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thm2EpfqzBM

by Aalakem
June 26, 2013

Mine is skyrim between the great controls the shout the graphics and Infanite replayability. This game is great!!!

im doing an LP on my channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thm2EpfqzBM

paarthurnax
Administrator
June 26, 2013

I love Skyrim to death, but I have an immense amount of nostalgia for Oblivion.  I particularly love the Ayleid ruins, and there are few moments more epic than the Battle of Kvatch.  Unfortunately I didn't play Morrowind until later.  It's certainly enjoyable, but there's no nostalgia factor for me there.

by paarthurnax
June 26, 2013

I love Skyrim to death, but I have an immense amount of nostalgia for Oblivion.  I particularly love the Ayleid ruins, and there are few moments more epic than the Battle of Kvatch.  Unfortunately I didn't play Morrowind until later.  It's certainly enjoyable, but there's no nostalgia factor for me there.

Aalakem
June 26, 2013
paarthurnax

i agree i never played morrowind though. also even though i got skyrim before oblivion i still feel nostagia when i play it somehow.

by Aalakem
June 26, 2013
paarthurnax

i agree i never played morrowind though. also even though i got skyrim before oblivion i still feel nostagia when i play it somehow.

scrptrx
June 27, 2013

I won't play Oblivion anymore, cuz zombies. Can't, just can't. ~killall was half my game.

Never played any before TESIV. Wish I had.

I'm totally addicted to Skyrim. 1,000%.

The cinematics are great, the characters are pretty good, you can get married and craft (more kinds of) things..... amazing.

by scrptrx
June 27, 2013

I won't play Oblivion anymore, cuz zombies. Can't, just can't. ~killall was half my game.

Never played any before TESIV. Wish I had.

I'm totally addicted to Skyrim. 1,000%.

The cinematics are great, the characters are pretty good, you can get married and craft (more kinds of) things..... amazing.

Aloktaas Krein
July 1, 2013

Elder Scrolls: Arena has to be my favorite for a good number of reasons.  The story is amazing. If it were a book, It would be a page turner!  There are alot of spells we don't see anymore (Levitation, Stonewall, ect.) and they're alot of fun to use!  Another thing is you could visit every square inch of Tamriel, and alot of the adventure is real time.  To travel from Skyrim to Black Marsh on horseback, it would take over 2 months. Yes, a real 2 months.  The fighting is also very interactive.  Hold the left button on your mouse, and sway you mouse back and forth to swing you sword in the game.  But the main reason, is that anything could happen.  The game is one suprise after another!

by Aloktaas Krein
July 1, 2013

Elder Scrolls: Arena has to be my favorite for a good number of reasons.  The story is amazing. If it were a book, It would be a page turner!  There are alot of spells we don't see anymore (Levitation, Stonewall, ect.) and they're alot of fun to use!  Another thing is you could visit every square inch of Tamriel, and alot of the adventure is real time.  To travel from Skyrim to Black Marsh on horseback, it would take over 2 months. Yes, a real 2 months.  The fighting is also very interactive.  Hold the left button on your mouse, and sway you mouse back and forth to swing you sword in the game.  But the main reason, is that anything could happen.  The game is one suprise after another!

zahkrii
June 28, 2014

Skyrim, only Skyrim, forever Skyrim!

by zahkrii
June 28, 2014

Skyrim, only Skyrim, forever Skyrim!

Dursilnir
July 9, 2014

Mine must be skyrim, but i havent played anyone else, still, The elder scrolls: Arena looks awesome. But for now skyrim since i havent tried anyone else.

by Dursilnir
July 9, 2014

Mine must be skyrim, but i havent played anyone else, still, The elder scrolls: Arena looks awesome. But for now skyrim since i havent tried anyone else.

dovahkiin2003
April 27, 2015

i love skyrim because it is big and more real looking than oblivion and there are dragons more quests and you can get married

by dovahkiin2003
April 27, 2015

i love skyrim because it is big and more real looking than oblivion and there are dragons more quests and you can get married

Nahkriin11
April 27, 2015

Skyrim of course! But I also love Oblivion as well. :)

by Nahkriin11
April 27, 2015

Skyrim of course! But I also love Oblivion as well. :)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.