Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Tale of the Two Merchants

valromar
March 3, 2015
After Norcon said goodbye to his wife and kissed her on her forehead, she stepped into the shadows and disappeared (She is Vex from the thieves guild if you get confused). He went to Kaj's place and knocked on the front door, "hey, bud, we still have work to do."
by valromar
March 3, 2015
After Norcon said goodbye to his wife and kissed her on her forehead, she stepped into the shadows and disappeared (She is Vex from the thieves guild if you get confused). He went to Kaj's place and knocked on the front door, "hey, bud, we still have work to do."

ikaram
March 4, 2015

"What work?" Kaj said. He was very tired as he spent a long time hunting near Winterhold. "Can't you do it for me? I'm tired."

by ikaram
March 4, 2015

"What work?" Kaj said. He was very tired as he spent a long time hunting near Winterhold. "Can't you do it for me? I'm tired."

valromar
March 4, 2015
"Alright." Norcon said. He then went up to eorlund gray-main after he left a note on the front door saying, "when you get the chance, can you get the permits for the training grounds right outside of the city from the Jarl." and asked if he could get a small order of Skyforge steel weapons while handing him a bag of gold. While he did that he decided to go to an Orc stronghold and mine gems and materials the rest of the day.
by valromar
March 4, 2015
"Alright." Norcon said. He then went up to eorlund gray-main after he left a note on the front door saying, "when you get the chance, can you get the permits for the training grounds right outside of the city from the Jarl." and asked if he could get a small order of Skyforge steel weapons while handing him a bag of gold. While he did that he decided to go to an Orc stronghold and mine gems and materials the rest of the day.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.