Xatarias
May 1, 2015

Vampire Lords For The Win!

by Xatarias
May 1, 2015

Vampire Lords For The Win!

CheeseLord
May 6, 2015

I tend to go plain old mortal. No special buffs and resistances on Legendary difficulty is the way I challenge myself.

by CheeseLord
May 6, 2015

I tend to go plain old mortal. No special buffs and resistances on Legendary difficulty is the way I challenge myself.

NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 7, 2015

I personally like human.

by NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 7, 2015

I personally like human.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

WEREWOLVES!!!!!!
(though it can be a pain in the ass to be one, cause you can't interact with anyone or anything)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

WEREWOLVES!!!!!!
(though it can be a pain in the ass to be one, cause you can't interact with anyone or anything)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

I enjoyed being a werewolf, but it just doesn't level well. Being a Vampire is fun for my mage character though.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

I enjoyed being a werewolf, but it just doesn't level well. Being a Vampire is fun for my mage character though.

Shadow
August 27, 2015

Werewolf always, the DLC helped but the mods available for werewolves is really awesome.

by Shadow
August 27, 2015

Werewolf always, the DLC helped but the mods available for werewolves is really awesome.

Spyro
September 29, 2015

Werewolf, especially with mods.

by Spyro
September 29, 2015

Werewolf, especially with mods.

Bexaat Faal Kendov
September 29, 2015

vampirelords are the best ever

by Bexaat Faal Kendov
September 29, 2015

vampirelords are the best ever

Rocko324
November 25, 2015

Being a Vampire is fun, but people attack you on sight, even if a Vampire Lord I think? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I however really enjoyed being a Werewolf, I prefer Wolf than Vampire.

by Rocko324
November 25, 2015

Being a Vampire is fun, but people attack you on sight, even if a Vampire Lord I think? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I however really enjoyed being a Werewolf, I prefer Wolf than Vampire.

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
I prefer being human, becouse for me its weird to be warewolf or vampire
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
I prefer being human, becouse for me its weird to be warewolf or vampire

Serenical
March 9, 2016

Vampire Lord, but only if I have Auriel's Bow and Bloodcursed arrows. Otherwise it's too much trouble.

by Serenical
March 9, 2016

Vampire Lord, but only if I have Auriel's Bow and Bloodcursed arrows. Otherwise it's too much trouble.

Ralam Indoril
March 9, 2016

Both. I have both a Nord Vampire Lord (simply because most of Harkon's court are Nords) and a Nord werewolf (for the same reason, only for the companions). That's the only two times I've ever played as a Nord.

by Ralam Indoril
March 9, 2016

Both. I have both a Nord Vampire Lord (simply because most of Harkon's court are Nords) and a Nord werewolf (for the same reason, only for the companions). That's the only two times I've ever played as a Nord.

Duryoljot
March 10, 2016

I dislike Nords in general... There are plenty of awesome ones, sure, but in general they're kind of despicable.

by Duryoljot
March 10, 2016

I dislike Nords in general... There are plenty of awesome ones, sure, but in general they're kind of despicable.

Biinilvaaz
March 11, 2016

Playthrough One (although more like Playtrhough Zero), I rolled as a werewolf not knowing anything, hahahah.

Playthrough Two I went as a werewolf anyway, since it has virtually no cons (depending on how you intrepret the transformation) and is a lot safer than vampire lord. I also allied myself with the dawnguard, meaning vampirism wasn't an option in the first place (RP wise, game wise it would still be fine).

by Biinilvaaz
March 11, 2016

Playthrough One (although more like Playtrhough Zero), I rolled as a werewolf not knowing anything, hahahah.

Playthrough Two I went as a werewolf anyway, since it has virtually no cons (depending on how you intrepret the transformation) and is a lot safer than vampire lord. I also allied myself with the dawnguard, meaning vampirism wasn't an option in the first place (RP wise, game wise it would still be fine).

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.