Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thieves Guild or The Dark Brother Hood?

NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 7, 2015

Which one are you apart of? Which one is ur favorite? I personally like the Dark Brother Hood, Hail Sithis!

by NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 7, 2015

Which one are you apart of? Which one is ur favorite? I personally like the Dark Brother Hood, Hail Sithis!

dovahkiin2003
May 7, 2015

Both

by dovahkiin2003
May 7, 2015

Both

CheeseLord
May 8, 2015

I like both, but always join the Dark Brotherhood and not always the Thieves Guild.

Dark Brotherhood = Short questline = Mos XP of all questlines

by CheeseLord
May 8, 2015

I like both, but always join the Dark Brotherhood and not always the Thieves Guild.

NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 8, 2015
CheeseLord Yah I do the same thing.

by NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 8, 2015
CheeseLord Yah I do the same thing.

dovahkiin2003
May 14, 2015

me to but the thieves guild has too many rules

by dovahkiin2003
May 14, 2015

CheeseLord
May 14, 2015
dovahkiin2003

Exactly

by CheeseLord
May 14, 2015
dovahkiin2003

Exactly

Eras
May 16, 2015

For flavor reasons, I always pick the theives guild. True, I would like to murder my enemies on a few occasions, and love to cause mishief, but I like to adhere to the morality code of the theives guild, and it doesn't always seem so with the Dark Brotherhood. Plus, I'm not so much a killer as I am a hoarder of items that aren't mine.

by Eras
May 16, 2015

For flavor reasons, I always pick the theives guild. True, I would like to murder my enemies on a few occasions, and love to cause mishief, but I like to adhere to the morality code of the theives guild, and it doesn't always seem so with the Dark Brotherhood. Plus, I'm not so much a killer as I am a hoarder of items that aren't mine.

Grolahmul
May 16, 2015
Eras

I know, right? My first non Helgen weapon was a Dwarven Greatsword I stole from the Companions. When I about ready to do the opening quest for Theives' Guild, I put away practically half of my inventory into a barrel. I'm not kidding!

by Grolahmul
May 16, 2015
Eras

I know, right? My first non Helgen weapon was a Dwarven Greatsword I stole from the Companions. When I about ready to do the opening quest for Theives' Guild, I put away practically half of my inventory into a barrel. I'm not kidding!

Sharsosah
May 18, 2015

HAH!

FUNT
Who likes the dark brotherhood? The thieves guild makes you rich, give you cool armor and nobody really has to die as much as the DB. 

TG FOR THE WIN!

by Sharsosah
May 18, 2015

HAH!

FUNT
Who likes the dark brotherhood? The thieves guild makes you rich, give you cool armor and nobody really has to die as much as the DB. 

TG FOR THE WIN!

Eras
May 18, 2015
GoldGonian
Eras

My first time with the theives guild was in Oblivion, and it was just always the first quest line I would do and finish. I just prefer it over the Dark Brotherhood as I said. Plus, Everyone dies in the Dark Brotherhood, in almost every single game. Why not bring the Morag Tang back, yea?

by Eras
May 18, 2015
GoldGonian
Eras

My first time with the theives guild was in Oblivion, and it was just always the first quest line I would do and finish. I just prefer it over the Dark Brotherhood as I said. Plus, Everyone dies in the Dark Brotherhood, in almost every single game. Why not bring the Morag Tang back, yea?

Knightmare
May 20, 2015

I kind of like them both, but kind of don't like them... xD

Thieves Guild has to many rules and Dark Brotherhood cannot be destroyed after you join...

by Knightmare
May 20, 2015

I kind of like them both, but kind of don't like them... xD

Thieves Guild has to many rules and Dark Brotherhood cannot be destroyed after you join...

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.