A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Profile Avatars

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2015

This is an example of an image I made. 

Another example. 

I see far too many Dovahzul letter "a" s on the site or images with poor resolution or just inherently poor images. I'm going to begin making a few and posting them here for people to use. If you are going to take an image please say which one you are taking so people may reference which are available. Also, if you change your image state that the image you had used is now available for someone to use. I will make plenty of these so there shouldn't be too much competition, regardless it is still first come first serve.

by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2015

This is an example of an image I made. 

Another example. 

I see far too many Dovahzul letter "a" s on the site or images with poor resolution or just inherently poor images. I'm going to begin making a few and posting them here for people to use. If you are going to take an image please say which one you are taking so people may reference which are available. Also, if you change your image state that the image you had used is now available for someone to use. I will make plenty of these so there shouldn't be too much competition, regardless it is still first come first serve.

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2015

The first two images are up for grabs as well as this one. The first two images are 1 and 2 while this one is 3. 

and this one 4

by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2015

The first two images are up for grabs as well as this one. The first two images are 1 and 2 while this one is 3. 

and this one 4

paarthurnax
Administrator
June 2, 2015

Thanks for putting these together, Ahmuldein. This will be useful for a lot of people. I'm considering having a selection of "default" avatars that people can easily choose from without having to hassle with image hosts. With your permission, I'd be happy to include these.

by paarthurnax
June 2, 2015

Thanks for putting these together, Ahmuldein. This will be useful for a lot of people. I'm considering having a selection of "default" avatars that people can easily choose from without having to hassle with image hosts. With your permission, I'd be happy to include these.

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2015
paarthurnax

Be my guest

by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2015
paarthurnax

Be my guest

Ahmuldein
June 3, 2015

Here are 4 more

by Ahmuldein
June 3, 2015

Here are 4 more

Grolahmul
June 4, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Grolahmul
June 4, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Ekgorah
June 15, 2015

These are amazing. I'd love to see more. Do you have a art website or blog? Annd what do you use to make these?

by Ekgorah
June 15, 2015

These are amazing. I'd love to see more. Do you have a art website or blog? Annd what do you use to make these?

Ahmuldein
June 15, 2015

I just edit them in Gallery, the photo viewing app for Android

by Ahmuldein
June 15, 2015

I just edit them in Gallery, the photo viewing app for Android

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 24, 2015

cool i just figured how to make a photo

LOT

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 24, 2015

cool i just figured how to make a photo

LOT

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.