Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] Krimaar Grahdopaan

The Bug Stomper
July 16, 2015

This is based off of the DC comic franchise "Suicide Squad". Each person can choose up to three characters. The characters must be based off of a Task Force X member, like Vilokaal Vund roughly means "Amanda Waller".

(Names recommended to be translated into Dovahzul.)

Dibs on Joker and Vund. I can share the role of Harley Quinn with someone else.

by The Bug Stomper
July 16, 2015

This is based off of the DC comic franchise "Suicide Squad". Each person can choose up to three characters. The characters must be based off of a Task Force X member, like Vilokaal Vund roughly means "Amanda Waller".

(Names recommended to be translated into Dovahzul.)

Dibs on Joker and Vund. I can share the role of Harley Quinn with someone else.

The Bug Stomper
July 16, 2015

Vund moved through the fortress. She reached the hallway and opened the right door. "Vilokaal Vund." "Hello, sir."

She sat down. "You know why I've come here?" "You want to transfer my troops into your command." "For Ashod Fus X." "What?" "I'm gathering special criminals across Skyrim. And they're going to used for government purposes. To do impossible missions." "They're criminals." "Together, they could kill a Dovahkiin in under an hour. And besides...they're expendable." "How are you going to control such power?" "That's my job. And I intend to do my job."

She pulled out a contract. "I'll need your approval for the troops." Reluctantly, he signed it. "There better be some good out of this." "I said, sir. It's. My. Job."

by The Bug Stomper
July 16, 2015

Vund moved through the fortress. She reached the hallway and opened the right door. "Vilokaal Vund." "Hello, sir."

She sat down. "You know why I've come here?" "You want to transfer my troops into your command." "For Ashod Fus X." "What?" "I'm gathering special criminals across Skyrim. And they're going to used for government purposes. To do impossible missions." "They're criminals." "Together, they could kill a Dovahkiin in under an hour. And besides...they're expendable." "How are you going to control such power?" "That's my job. And I intend to do my job."

She pulled out a contract. "I'll need your approval for the troops." Reluctantly, he signed it. "There better be some good out of this." "I said, sir. It's. My. Job."

The Bug Stomper
July 16, 2015

VUL NAARIVSTAAD (Arkham Asylum)

"Move them out!" 

The cage door opened, three bows trained on her. "Vasaar Onik. Heard about you." "Did you now?" She chuckled at the simple exchange of words.

by The Bug Stomper
July 16, 2015

VUL NAARIVSTAAD (Arkham Asylum)

"Move them out!" 

The cage door opened, three bows trained on her. "Vasaar Onik. Heard about you." "Did you now?" She chuckled at the simple exchange of words.

roastedZork
July 17, 2015

Close to them, I get thrown in a cage. "Crap... how was I caught?"

by roastedZork
July 17, 2015

Close to them, I get thrown in a cage. "Crap... how was I caught?"

The Bug Stomper
July 17, 2015

(Which character are you?)

"Everyone's doing good?" "Yep. The guys at Vedskuld should be done about now." "Alright. Let's bring them into the briefing chamber." All the criminals needed were put into separate carriages and sent out into the Imperial fortress.

by The Bug Stomper
July 17, 2015

(Which character are you?)

"Everyone's doing good?" "Yep. The guys at Vedskuld should be done about now." "Alright. Let's bring them into the briefing chamber." All the criminals needed were put into separate carriages and sent out into the Imperial fortress.

The Bug Stomper
July 17, 2015

BRIEFING CHAMBER

"Hello, new Task Force members. I am Vilokaal Vund. You all will work for me."

"And if we don't?" "There is an aura on each of you. Try to escape, fight each other, or anything against my orders will trigger this aura and painfully kill you."

by The Bug Stomper
July 17, 2015

BRIEFING CHAMBER

"Hello, new Task Force members. I am Vilokaal Vund. You all will work for me."

"And if we don't?" "There is an aura on each of you. Try to escape, fight each other, or anything against my orders will trigger this aura and painfully kill you."

The Bug Stomper
July 17, 2015

"Anyone want to try it? Hmm?"

by The Bug Stomper
July 17, 2015

"Anyone want to try it? Hmm?"

The Bug Stomper
July 18, 2015

"Good. This is the mission. Stormcloaks have been found in the Reach, influencing people to join them."

"All this cult nonsense--"

"This is normal. But strange things have been happening. These Stormcloaks--they are a front for something bigger. Investigate it and stop it. Got it?!"

by The Bug Stomper
July 18, 2015

"Good. This is the mission. Stormcloaks have been found in the Reach, influencing people to join them."

"All this cult nonsense--"

"This is normal. But strange things have been happening. These Stormcloaks--they are a front for something bigger. Investigate it and stop it. Got it?!"

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.