Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] What Have You Done?

Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

Info: Paarthurnax is thinking about going to the other side! You try to convince him to stay on this side, but to no avail. Paarthurnax tells you of all the good things that would happen if you go on the other side. He's conviced YOU to go to the other side. But Paarthurnax is having doubts. Going to the other side would show his brother submission. So, Paarthurnax stays, but you go. What happens to you while your there? Which side is your true side?

by Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

Info: Paarthurnax is thinking about going to the other side! You try to convince him to stay on this side, but to no avail. Paarthurnax tells you of all the good things that would happen if you go on the other side. He's conviced YOU to go to the other side. But Paarthurnax is having doubts. Going to the other side would show his brother submission. So, Paarthurnax stays, but you go. What happens to you while your there? Which side is your true side?

Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

This is a very good idea.

I'll be Galelo Oreoren, the Dunmer Paarthurnax had convinced to switch sides (take 2, lol). I'm going blindly into the Darke (Nod to the Septimus Heap series), not knowing what men or mer I could find there.

The instant I say "I'll go to the other side," my white dragonplate armor turns dark grey, showing allegience to the dark side. I hear a deep voice that could only be Alduin telling me to go far away from the Throat of the World.

"Paarth, freeze me, please," I ask, and he obliges

3Z, SLEN NUS!

I fall down the mountain, rolling fast. Eventually, I make it to the bottom, and thaw out.

I then fast travel to Alftand, finding out that I had a dark telepathy, so I tell Alduin to meet me there.

When I get there, I find Alduin waiting for me. He picks me up in his claws, and takes me to a hidden lair that the path to was put into my mind, thanks to Alduin.

by Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

This is a very good idea.

I'll be Galelo Oreoren, the Dunmer Paarthurnax had convinced to switch sides (take 2, lol). I'm going blindly into the Darke (Nod to the Septimus Heap series), not knowing what men or mer I could find there.

The instant I say "I'll go to the other side," my white dragonplate armor turns dark grey, showing allegience to the dark side. I hear a deep voice that could only be Alduin telling me to go far away from the Throat of the World.

"Paarth, freeze me, please," I ask, and he obliges

3Z, SLEN NUS!

I fall down the mountain, rolling fast. Eventually, I make it to the bottom, and thaw out.

I then fast travel to Alftand, finding out that I had a dark telepathy, so I tell Alduin to meet me there.

When I get there, I find Alduin waiting for me. He picks me up in his claws, and takes me to a hidden lair that the path to was put into my mind, thanks to Alduin.

roastedZork
July 17, 2015

"What has he done... how could he join the dark side?!" I say, with paarthurnax here.

by roastedZork
July 17, 2015

"What has he done... how could he join the dark side?!" I say, with paarthurnax here.

Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

*As Paarthurnax* "Well, think of what he would learn. We could use someone who knows stuff about the dark. Like the Telepathy that he already has, which he could share to us. We both know he'll come back," he said, more to reassure himself than Zork.

by Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

*As Paarthurnax* "Well, think of what he would learn. We could use someone who knows stuff about the dark. Like the Telepathy that he already has, which he could share to us. We both know he'll come back," he said, more to reassure himself than Zork.

roastedZork
July 18, 2015

"But what if he can't come back on his own? If so, than we need a way to force him back." I start thinking, and I see an image in my head. "Of course! we can read an elder scroll!"

by roastedZork
July 18, 2015

"But what if he can't come back on his own? If so, than we need a way to force him back." I start thinking, and I see an image in my head. "Of course! we can read an elder scroll!"

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.