YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015

(i guess)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015

(i guess)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 3, 2015

(ok now let's get back to the RP) "i believe i used a transportation spell to send the dovahkiin (makor) to dawnstar from are encounter with alduin, if i didn't use that spell he would've been severely injured or even worse...dead...We should all start heading for dawnstar, neraverine, if you can, try and use the power of the kel in your mind to see what awaits us on are journey, gold transform into your kahjiit form when we need you to go in somewhere stealthly, everyone else if you have any special abilities or powers use them, i will use all of my power to try and aid you as much as i can, if it means i have to break every bone in body or even if i must use my true form then so be it!!" said Veyd (holy krap that was very long to write my hands hurt now lol)  

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 3, 2015

(ok now let's get back to the RP) "i believe i used a transportation spell to send the dovahkiin (makor) to dawnstar from are encounter with alduin, if i didn't use that spell he would've been severely injured or even worse...dead...We should all start heading for dawnstar, neraverine, if you can, try and use the power of the kel in your mind to see what awaits us on are journey, gold transform into your kahjiit form when we need you to go in somewhere stealthly, everyone else if you have any special abilities or powers use them, i will use all of my power to try and aid you as much as i can, if it means i have to break every bone in body or even if i must use my true form then so be it!!" said Veyd (holy krap that was very long to write my hands hurt now lol)  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 4, 2015

((That is one of the biggest run-on sentences I've seen yet. You may want to consider revising that so it's easier to read. Not to mention clean up some typos.))

Falin sat in silence, studying the group that had suddenly gathered and interrupted her meal. 'When are those blasted scrolls ever clear on things, Sauriil?' She sighed and took another bite. "So, does anyone want some?" She gestured to the deer before leaning back and looking up at the clear blue sky. So they seem to think Alduin's going to return soon and must be stopped. But why? He's meant to reset everything, isn't he? Did he fall from his path or is everyone misunderstanding his role in the Story? She let out a quiet sigh. Oh Y'ffre, things could be so much simpler if you would tell me how your Story ends . . .

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 4, 2015

((That is one of the biggest run-on sentences I've seen yet. You may want to consider revising that so it's easier to read. Not to mention clean up some typos.))

Falin sat in silence, studying the group that had suddenly gathered and interrupted her meal. 'When are those blasted scrolls ever clear on things, Sauriil?' She sighed and took another bite. "So, does anyone want some?" She gestured to the deer before leaning back and looking up at the clear blue sky. So they seem to think Alduin's going to return soon and must be stopped. But why? He's meant to reset everything, isn't he? Did he fall from his path or is everyone misunderstanding his role in the Story? She let out a quiet sigh. Oh Y'ffre, things could be so much simpler if you would tell me how your Story ends . . .

roastedZork
September 4, 2015

Zork starts thinking of the prophecy. should I care about trying to stop alduin? Or should i just let him fulfill his purpose? I'll just watch. He looks at Veyd. "Lead the way."

by roastedZork
September 4, 2015

Zork starts thinking of the prophecy. should I care about trying to stop alduin? Or should i just let him fulfill his purpose? I'll just watch. He looks at Veyd. "Lead the way."

Grolahmul
September 4, 2015

"Got it," said Gold.

S3 GR3D NAU

*I become a tan-furred Khajiit again. My Dark Brotherhood Leggings become Imperial*

"Where does Ko'Do'Kar have to go?" asked Ko'Do'Kar.

by Grolahmul
September 4, 2015

"Got it," said Gold.

S3 GR3D NAU

*I become a tan-furred Khajiit again. My Dark Brotherhood Leggings become Imperial*

"Where does Ko'Do'Kar have to go?" asked Ko'Do'Kar.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

As Makor is fighting Alduin, Alduin disappears. "What in Oblivion." Makor mutters to himself. Something isn't right. Why would Alduin run away, it's not like him

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

As Makor is fighting Alduin, Alduin disappears. "What in Oblivion." Makor mutters to himself. Something isn't right. Why would Alduin run away, it's not like him

Veyd Sahvoz
September 4, 2015

(umm yol go back in the RP at the part were me and you fight alduin and you'll see that i saved your life by transporting you to an inn, in a bed asleep, at dawnstar. lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 4, 2015

(umm yol go back in the RP at the part were me and you fight alduin and you'll see that i saved your life by transporting you to an inn, in a bed asleep, at dawnstar. lol)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

(damn, it's been a long time since I posted, I forgot)

Rewind: Alduin, as a mortal, why now?

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

(damn, it's been a long time since I posted, I forgot)

Rewind: Alduin, as a mortal, why now?

Veyd Sahvoz
September 9, 2015
"We should get moving before Dragons come and attack us"
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 9, 2015
"We should get moving before Dragons come and attack us"

Grolahmul
September 9, 2015

"Veyd, you did not answer Ko'Do'Kar's question: where does he have to go?" asked KDK.

by Grolahmul
September 9, 2015

"Veyd, you did not answer Ko'Do'Kar's question: where does he have to go?" asked KDK.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 9, 2015

"You up for sneaking into some temples and bars" Veyd said with a chuckle, "We could go around the long way through the mountains near markarth that will prove useful for us to train and it'll only take us...hmm... 4 days if we leave now and head that way"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 9, 2015

"You up for sneaking into some temples and bars" Veyd said with a chuckle, "We could go around the long way through the mountains near markarth that will prove useful for us to train and it'll only take us...hmm... 4 days if we leave now and head that way"

Sharsosah
September 9, 2015

{I want to join, can I? As a dragon?}

by Sharsosah
September 9, 2015

{I want to join, can I? As a dragon?}

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.