Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] The Return

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

Makor makes it to the Throat of the World, he hears Veyd yelling. He makes it and sees Alduin to his surprise. Makor looked at Alduin in shock, "I- I killed you. The end is nigh." Makor. Alduin laughed "Dovahkiin mu grind ontzuk." (Dragonborn, we meet again)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

Makor makes it to the Throat of the World, he hears Veyd yelling. He makes it and sees Alduin to his surprise. Makor looked at Alduin in shock, "I- I killed you. The end is nigh." Makor. Alduin laughed "Dovahkiin mu grind ontzuk." (Dragonborn, we meet again)

Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

(hey yol would you like to go to the community wall and have a mug of ale/mead hmm what say you)

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

(hey yol would you like to go to the community wall and have a mug of ale/mead hmm what say you)

Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

:)

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

:)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

(Sure)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

(Sure)

Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

(just let me add a paragraph in th roleplay and let's go ok)

Veyd looked at Alduin in rage, he then spoke to Makor with his mind.

"Dovahkiin we cannot best him in mundus we must wait till the rest arrive, for now all we can do is hold him off the best we can" 

*uses blackfire breath shout at alduin*

"YOL SIL NIL"

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

(just let me add a paragraph in th roleplay and let's go ok)

Veyd looked at Alduin in rage, he then spoke to Makor with his mind.

"Dovahkiin we cannot best him in mundus we must wait till the rest arrive, for now all we can do is hold him off the best we can" 

*uses blackfire breath shout at alduin*

"YOL SIL NIL"

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

I get out Volendrung and use Dragonrend.

J8R Z4 FRUL
Alduin falls to the ground "Those twisted words again." Suddenly Alduin turns into his mortal form  (which looks like this). Alduin took out his war axe (which looks like this, the black one). Makor charges at Alduin as he stands waiting for him.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

I get out Volendrung and use Dragonrend.

J8R Z4 FRUL
Alduin falls to the ground "Those twisted words again." Suddenly Alduin turns into his mortal form  (which looks like this). Alduin took out his war axe (which looks like this, the black one). Makor charges at Alduin as he stands waiting for him.

Eoineus
August 29, 2015

(( I'm sorry, did I not make myself clear about post content?  Also, nobody has PMmed me about being Alduin, so I'm not entirely sure how he's in the story yet... ))

"Sure, what's the harm," Kai replied, sitting down on a rock protruding from the ground.  His black, glowing sword chopped cleanly through the deer meat, splitting off a small peice for Kai to eat, leaving the rest for Falin.  "I never bothered to ask your name."  We're sharing a meal, I may as well get to know her before I never see her again... he thought, taking off his helmet, keeping his eyes closed so Falin wouldn't see them.  Kai delicately picked up the peice of raw meat and took a bite from it and grimaced at the awful taste.  He knew that the meat wouldn't taste very good, but also knew that he needed food if he was going to make it to Falkreath.  Quickly choking down the meat, he looked at Falin, "So, you're not from around here, are you?"

by Eoineus
August 29, 2015

(( I'm sorry, did I not make myself clear about post content?  Also, nobody has PMmed me about being Alduin, so I'm not entirely sure how he's in the story yet... ))

"Sure, what's the harm," Kai replied, sitting down on a rock protruding from the ground.  His black, glowing sword chopped cleanly through the deer meat, splitting off a small peice for Kai to eat, leaving the rest for Falin.  "I never bothered to ask your name."  We're sharing a meal, I may as well get to know her before I never see her again... he thought, taking off his helmet, keeping his eyes closed so Falin wouldn't see them.  Kai delicately picked up the peice of raw meat and took a bite from it and grimaced at the awful taste.  He knew that the meat wouldn't taste very good, but also knew that he needed food if he was going to make it to Falkreath.  Quickly choking down the meat, he looked at Falin, "So, you're not from around here, are you?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 29, 2015

"My name's Falin, what about your name?" Falin looked at him, unfazed by his red eyes. "I was born in Valenwood, but it's been years since I've actually considered a place my home." Drawing her dagger, she quickly cut off a piece of meat and took a bite. "You know, I was willing to cook that before you ate it." Shrugging, she took another bite. "Can't say I've met a human willing to eat raw meat like that."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 29, 2015

"My name's Falin, what about your name?" Falin looked at him, unfazed by his red eyes. "I was born in Valenwood, but it's been years since I've actually considered a place my home." Drawing her dagger, she quickly cut off a piece of meat and took a bite. "You know, I was willing to cook that before you ate it." Shrugging, she took another bite. "Can't say I've met a human willing to eat raw meat like that."

Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

(yol he is right we should wait till someone takes the role of alduin) Veyd then uses void magic spell to stop time, because Veyd knows that if makor charges against alduin he will not live, so Veyd uses a spell to transport makor to dawnstar (in the inn asleep in a bed at the inn) Veyd then takes off the stop time spell and speaks to alduin. "Alduin you will not win we both know that i do not have my full strength yet from my entery into mundus so for know gives 10 days and we will be ready to face you..." the black void dragon Veyd then uses a shout to transport near atmora were he then starts flying to dawnstar. As for alduin flys to skaldafn to enter in the one portal into sovngarde.

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

(yol he is right we should wait till someone takes the role of alduin) Veyd then uses void magic spell to stop time, because Veyd knows that if makor charges against alduin he will not live, so Veyd uses a spell to transport makor to dawnstar (in the inn asleep in a bed at the inn) Veyd then takes off the stop time spell and speaks to alduin. "Alduin you will not win we both know that i do not have my full strength yet from my entery into mundus so for know gives 10 days and we will be ready to face you..." the black void dragon Veyd then uses a shout to transport near atmora were he then starts flying to dawnstar. As for alduin flys to skaldafn to enter in the one portal into sovngarde.

roastedZork
August 30, 2015

"oh dear. it looks like a fight is about to go down. lets take a look." Zork fast-travels to the throat of the world, where he sees both dragons. he gets out a bag of popcorn and gets into a nice area to watch.

by roastedZork
August 30, 2015

"oh dear. it looks like a fight is about to go down. lets take a look." Zork fast-travels to the throat of the world, where he sees both dragons. he gets out a bag of popcorn and gets into a nice area to watch.

Emperor of Man
August 30, 2015
Eoineus

((Well, not really.))

by Emperor of Man
August 30, 2015
Eoineus

((Well, not really.))

Grolahmul
August 30, 2015

*Ko'Do'Kar starts traveling to the throat of the world, hearing Veyd. (Normally, for he has never been there before.) On his way, he passed through the forest, and encountered Falin and Kai.*

"Hello," said Ko'Do'Kar, "This one's name is Ko'Do'Kar. What are your names?"

by Grolahmul
August 30, 2015

*Ko'Do'Kar starts traveling to the throat of the world, hearing Veyd. (Normally, for he has never been there before.) On his way, he passed through the forest, and encountered Falin and Kai.*

"Hello," said Ko'Do'Kar, "This one's name is Ko'Do'Kar. What are your names?"

Eoineus
August 30, 2015

"Well, I didn't really expect it to be cooked out here," Kai replied, still wondering why a woman was out in the middle of nowhere, "I'm Kai."  Looking at Falin with curious eyes he asked, "You're not running away from me.  Why not?  Most people are scared of me because of my eyes, yet you don't seem to mind."  I'm suprised that she's stayed this long.  Yet she's totally unfazed by my eyes...  They must be normal for where she comes from. Kai thought, staring out at the meadow.

by Eoineus
August 30, 2015

"Well, I didn't really expect it to be cooked out here," Kai replied, still wondering why a woman was out in the middle of nowhere, "I'm Kai."  Looking at Falin with curious eyes he asked, "You're not running away from me.  Why not?  Most people are scared of me because of my eyes, yet you don't seem to mind."  I'm suprised that she's stayed this long.  Yet she's totally unfazed by my eyes...  They must be normal for where she comes from. Kai thought, staring out at the meadow.

Emperor of Man
August 30, 2015

Sauriil walks from Falkreath. He sees three figures, one Khajiit, as for the others, he still couldn't tell from here. One of the auras felt familiar though.

He charges a Thunderbolt and slowly walk towards them. I must be careful, they could be Dragon Priests.

Sauriil crouches, hoping they don't see him . . . 

by Emperor of Man
August 30, 2015

Sauriil walks from Falkreath. He sees three figures, one Khajiit, as for the others, he still couldn't tell from here. One of the auras felt familiar though.

He charges a Thunderbolt and slowly walk towards them. I must be careful, they could be Dragon Priests.

Sauriil crouches, hoping they don't see him . . . 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 31, 2015

Falin laughed. "You think I'd be afraid of your eyes?" She guestered to her own; the blood red iris stood out against the black sclara. "A lot of people are a little unnerved at the eyes of the Bosmeri when they first see them." She shrugged, continuing her meal. "Though I'll admit I've never met a human with eyes like yours. I kind of like them." She stopped and frowned. A faint crackle could be heard and a new scent was carried by the wind. It's so familiar . . . what - no, who is it?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 31, 2015

Falin laughed. "You think I'd be afraid of your eyes?" She guestered to her own; the blood red iris stood out against the black sclara. "A lot of people are a little unnerved at the eyes of the Bosmeri when they first see them." She shrugged, continuing her meal. "Though I'll admit I've never met a human with eyes like yours. I kind of like them." She stopped and frowned. A faint crackle could be heard and a new scent was carried by the wind. It's so familiar . . . what - no, who is it?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.