"Zu'u Mirkrilaar. Call me in your time of need, amd I will come if I can."

*You feel knowledge of my shout name enter your bodies.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 15, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*You both hear my voice suddenly in your heads*

"Mirkrilaar, if you can hear this. I need to know where the dragonborn is. I can't rest knowing he's out there."

by DovahKiinZaan
October 15, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*You both hear my voice suddenly in your heads*

"Mirkrilaar, if you can hear this. I need to know where the dragonborn is. I can't rest knowing he's out there."

Mirkrilaar
October 15, 2014

"Zu'u ni mindok. Krosis."

by Mirkrilaar
October 15, 2014

DovahKiinZaan
October 15, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*I open my coffin and get in.*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 15, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*I open my coffin and get in.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 15, 2014

"Dovahkiin, waan hi vis hon daar meyz wah ustengrav, ful mu vis grind. Zu'u lost yun zaan fah hi wah doj

by DovahKiinZaan
October 15, 2014

"Dovahkiin, waan hi vis hon daar meyz wah ustengrav, ful mu vis grind. Zu'u lost yun zaan fah hi wah doj

Emperor of Man
October 15, 2014

(Am I the Dovahkiin you're looking for?)

by Emperor of Man
October 15, 2014

(Am I the Dovahkiin you're looking for?)

Emperor of Man
October 15, 2014

(Also if you two want to finish off the revived Dovahthur along side Sauriil on a seperate thread you may join it and together we will defeat him! Ok, I'll admit that sounded cheesy.)

Sauriil finds Dinok at Ustengrav. 'What shout did you want to teach me?'

by Emperor of Man
October 15, 2014

(Also if you two want to finish off the revived Dovahthur along side Sauriil on a seperate thread you may join it and together we will defeat him! Ok, I'll admit that sounded cheesy.)

DovahKiinZaan
October 15, 2014
Singh1699

"There was no shout. I.. The dragonborn is a thorn in my side. But- but you. I- must for alduin. I said I'd kill you. I wasn't joking."

*I look unsure*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 15, 2014
Singh1699

"There was no shout. I.. The dragonborn is a thorn in my side. But- but you. I- must for alduin. I said I'd kill you. I wasn't joking."

*I look unsure*

Emperor of Man
October 15, 2014

'Alduin would have destroyed everything. Even the priests. I had no choice. He explained everything to me before he died. Alduin believed I would die and became arrogant. He told me how foolish you were and that all will perish even Priests like you Dinok. If you must kill me, go ahead. I accept my fate.

by Emperor of Man
October 15, 2014

'Alduin would have destroyed everything. Even the priests. I had no choice. He explained everything to me before he died. Alduin believed I would die and became arrogant. He told me how foolish you were and that all will perish even Priests like you Dinok. If you must kill me, go ahead. I accept my fate.

DovahKiinZaan
October 15, 2014
Singh1699

"This is exactly what I promised I wouldn't do! But you must! You're a threat to me and the dragons! I don't see Voluniir flying around!"

*I hesitate and raise my hands*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 15, 2014
Singh1699

"This is exactly what I promised I wouldn't do! But you must! You're a threat to me and the dragons! I don't see Voluniir flying around!"

*I hesitate and raise my hands*

Emperor of Man
October 15, 2014

Sauriil kneels down and raises his hand. He closes his eyes. 'Just do one thing for me and for Tamriel. Kill Dovahthur. He has returned.'

by Emperor of Man
October 15, 2014

Sauriil kneels down and raises his hand. He closes his eyes. 'Just do one thing for me and for Tamriel. Kill Dovahthur. He has returned.'

Loniizrath
October 15, 2014

Meanwhile, the Bosmer is walking down the Dragonsreach stairs. He hears a loud roar and turns around, only to see the freed Mirkrilaar heading to the Throat of the World.

"Dammit!"

He runs through Whiterun faster than he knew he could. He runs into his house and puts on his Ebony armor and grabs his Ebony bow, used only for special occasions. He sprints to Riverwood in record time, and is greeted by a bewildered Nordic bard.

"Get your armor on, Sven!"

Without a word of question, Sven dashes into his house and has his Dwarven plate armor and bow on in seconds. He catches up with the Bosmer and asks, "Where are we going?"

"To the Throat of the World," The Blade replied. "I have a dragon to put down."

by Loniizrath
October 15, 2014

Meanwhile, the Bosmer is walking down the Dragonsreach stairs. He hears a loud roar and turns around, only to see the freed Mirkrilaar heading to the Throat of the World.

"Dammit!"

He runs through Whiterun faster than he knew he could. He runs into his house and puts on his Ebony armor and grabs his Ebony bow, used only for special occasions. He sprints to Riverwood in record time, and is greeted by a bewildered Nordic bard.

"Get your armor on, Sven!"

Without a word of question, Sven dashes into his house and has his Dwarven plate armor and bow on in seconds. He catches up with the Bosmer and asks, "Where are we going?"

"To the Throat of the World," The Blade replied. "I have a dragon to put down."

DovahKiinZaan
October 15, 2014
Singh1699

*I lower my hands, I take off my mask and reveal a face that has been untouched by wither*

"I'll kill him. Now go"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 15, 2014
Singh1699

*I lower my hands, I take off my mask and reveal a face that has been untouched by wither*

"I'll kill him. Now go"

Emperor of Man
October 15, 2014

Sauriil: 'I sense something. They're going to find Mirkrilaar at the Throat of the World!'

Then to Mirkrilaar: 'Nust mindok hi los ahst faal Ruus do faal Lein. Fun Paarthunaax wah bovul!'

by Emperor of Man
October 15, 2014

Sauriil: 'I sense something. They're going to find Mirkrilaar at the Throat of the World!'

Then to Mirkrilaar: 'Nust mindok hi los ahst faal Ruus do faal Lein. Fun Paarthunaax wah bovul!'

Mirkrilaar
October 15, 2014
Singh1699

*I am flying around the Monahven*

"Nust los meyus nol gonah. Zu'u fen naav mok."

*I let Paarthurnax know and he leaves, leaving only me at the top.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 15, 2014
Singh1699

*I am flying around the Monahven*

"Nust los meyus nol gonah. Zu'u fen naav mok."

*I let Paarthurnax know and he leaves, leaving only me at the top.*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.