A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Interrogation

<<  <  1  2  3  4  9  10  11  12 > >>  

Loniizrath
September 22, 2014
*rolls eyes*
"Y'know Mir, one hundred years from now, my grandchildren will be interrogating you, and you still won't have said anything helpful."
by Loniizrath
September 22, 2014
*rolls eyes*

"Y'know Mir, one hundred years from now, my grandchildren will be interrogating you, and you still won't have said anything helpful."

Mirkrilaar
September 22, 2014
Toxikyle
*rolls eyes* "Y'know Mir, one hundred years from now, my grandchildren will be interrogating you, and you still won't have said anything helpful."

*I nod*

This is true. Maybe it is the fact that you are asking questions that I will not answer, or do not know. You should be thankful you have the opportunity to even talk to me, let alone me answer your questions.

* I exhale a hot breath of air onto the Bosmer*

by Mirkrilaar
September 22, 2014
Toxikyle
*rolls eyes* "Y'know Mir, one hundred years from now, my grandchildren will be interrogating you, and you still won't have said anything helpful."

*I nod*

This is true. Maybe it is the fact that you are asking questions that I will not answer, or do not know. You should be thankful you have the opportunity to even talk to me, let alone me answer your questions.

* I exhale a hot breath of air onto the Bosmer*

Vultuzmaar
September 23, 2014

A dunmer in a dark cloak enters the room while the others were talking.

"perhaps you may answer me this, Mirkrilaar. What do you know of the dragon priests' locations?"

by Vultuzmaar
September 23, 2014

"perhaps you may answer me this, Mirkrilaar. What do you know of the dragon priests' locations?"

Mirkrilaar
September 23, 2014
Maramis

*I think to myself*

Hm, I believe that 'Krosis' is at Shearpoint. I know that 'Hevnoraak' I somewhere near... Falkreath. ...southwest, I believe. In a Nordic tomb. The rest I do not know or remember. Krosis.

by Mirkrilaar
September 23, 2014
Maramis

*I think to myself*

Hm, I believe that 'Krosis' is at Shearpoint. I know that 'Hevnoraak' I somewhere near... Falkreath. ...southwest, I believe. In a Nordic tomb. The rest I do not know or remember. Krosis.

DovahKiinZaan
September 23, 2014
Mirkrilaar
DovaKiinZaan

*Old man in black robes walks in*

"Where is the Dovahkiin, dovah? Tell me and I shall free you from this trap, otherwise you'll end up like your brother dovah, numinex"

*Looks toward the man*

Krosis. I wish I knew as well. I do not know where he is.

"Surely you can help a" the man leans closer and whispers "dragon priest"

by DovahKiinZaan
September 23, 2014
Mirkrilaar
DovaKiinZaan

"Where is the Dovahkiin, dovah? Tell me and I shall free you from this trap, otherwise you'll end up like your brother dovah, numinex"

*Looks toward the man*

Vultuzmaar
September 23, 2014

Nox for your cooperation mirkrilaar. *he begins to leave but pauses for a moment. He eyes the hooded old man suspiciously, then leaves*

by Vultuzmaar
September 23, 2014

Nox for your cooperation mirkrilaar. *he begins to leave but pauses for a moment. He eyes the hooded old man suspiciously, then leaves*

Mirkrilaar
September 24, 2014
DovaKiinZaan
Mirkrilaar
DovaKiinZaan

*Looks toward the man*

*I nod*

Geh. I would help you to the fullest extent. Krosis, I do not know where he is currently. He tends to roam, never stays in the same place for long. You are probably better informed than I.

by Mirkrilaar
September 24, 2014
DovaKiinZaan
Mirkrilaar
DovaKiinZaan

*Looks toward the man*

*I nod*

Geh. I would help you to the fullest extent. Krosis, I do not know where he is currently. He tends to roam, never stays in the same place for long. You are probably better informed than I.

DovahKiinZaan
September 26, 2014

*Still whispering* "I understand that you can sense his shout, he can't be allowed to master the thu'um, as you know. A proud fake like that should shout alot."

by DovahKiinZaan
September 26, 2014

*Still whispering* "I understand that you can sense his shout, he can't be allowed to master the thu'um, as you know. A proud fake like that should shout alot."

Mul klo riik
September 27, 2014

"Quit this murmuring you two or I'll have no choice but to put you both to death! You lizard,  you must know where the others are hiding out. Where are the rest of the dragons?"

by Mul klo riik
September 27, 2014

"Quit this murmuring you two or I'll have no choice but to put you both to death! You lizard,  you must know where the others are hiding out. Where are the rest of the dragons?"

DovahKiinZaan
September 27, 2014
Mul klo riik

"You, put me to death? Don't make me laugh". 

by DovahKiinZaan
September 27, 2014
Mul klo riik

Mul klo riik
September 28, 2014

"I'd watch your tongue if I were you. Now tell me where the other dragons are hiding!"

by Mul klo riik
September 28, 2014

"I'd watch your tongue if I were you. Now tell me where the other dragons are hiding!"

Vultuzmaar
September 28, 2014
DovaKiinZaan
Mul klo riik

(im just curious, but which dragon priest are you? I just wanna know because i don't want to say I killed you later in the story)

by Vultuzmaar
September 28, 2014
DovaKiinZaan
Mul klo riik

(im just curious, but which dragon priest are you? I just wanna know because i don't want to say I killed you later in the story)

Mul klo riik
September 28, 2014
Maramis
DovaKiinZaan
Mul klo riik

We'll probably find out in due time. Let the suspense build up.

by Mul klo riik
September 28, 2014
Maramis
DovaKiinZaan
Mul klo riik

We'll probably find out in due time. Let the suspense build up.

DovahKiinZaan
September 28, 2014
Mul klo riik

"I believe I can help with that"

by DovahKiinZaan
September 28, 2014
Mul klo riik

"I believe I can help with that"

Mul klo riik
September 28, 2014

"And just who might you be? Guards! One of you find out why so many people are inrurrupting our session."

"Yes sir, at once sir." 

(Guard 1; turns and exits the door)
by Mul klo riik
September 28, 2014

"And just who might you be? Guards! One of you find out why so many people are inrurrupting our session."

"Yes sir, at once sir." 

(Guard 1; turns and exits the door)
<<  <  1  2  3  4  9  10  11  12 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.