Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Dark Crusade

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19 > >>  

Silnu Dovah
November 9, 2015
( yea it is and well you'll see I'm funny )
by Silnu Dovah
November 9, 2015
( yea it is and well you'll see I'm funny )

Silnu Dovah
November 9, 2015
(Well I'm going to bed be on more tomorrow)
by Silnu Dovah
November 9, 2015
(Well I'm going to bed be on more tomorrow)

BelleoftheBrawl
November 9, 2015

Emily was in her quite large tent made of crystalized ice, she was trying to read but it was too dark so she opened up her palm and there was a little light that shone very brightly. The little orb of light stayed, hovering, in that one place that happened to be bright enough to make the dark ice tent fill with bright light.

((Also, Dovah Jun... Let's keep OOC to a minimum :P

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 9, 2015

Emily was in her quite large tent made of crystalized ice, she was trying to read but it was too dark so she opened up her palm and there was a little light that shone very brightly. The little orb of light stayed, hovering, in that one place that happened to be bright enough to make the dark ice tent fill with bright light.

((Also, Dovah Jun... Let's keep OOC to a minimum :P

Silnu Dovah
November 9, 2015
( will do)
by Silnu Dovah
November 9, 2015
( will do)

BelleoftheBrawl
November 9, 2015

Eivor found herself opening her eyes not too much later, awoken by a bright light in front of her tent. With a whispered curse she exited her bedroll and got up, her long locks of snow-white hair caught in messy tangles. "Who in the..." She muttered, then poked her head outside of her tent to detect the light; it was the mage in her tent of ice. "Damned mage..." She muttered, then closed her tent flap angrily. She paused, looking down at the wineskin and picked it up, carrying it with her outside.

"Hey. Bitch. Open up." She called out to the ice tent, kicking at the side to get Emily's attention as she held up the wineskin. Emily was a newblood; if she got thirsty for blood on their way to Morthal she wouldn't be able to control herself like Eivor could. "Want a drink?" She held up the wineskin, waiting for her to open the tent. 

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 9, 2015

Eivor found herself opening her eyes not too much later, awoken by a bright light in front of her tent. With a whispered curse she exited her bedroll and got up, her long locks of snow-white hair caught in messy tangles. "Who in the..." She muttered, then poked her head outside of her tent to detect the light; it was the mage in her tent of ice. "Damned mage..." She muttered, then closed her tent flap angrily. She paused, looking down at the wineskin and picked it up, carrying it with her outside.

"Hey. Bitch. Open up." She called out to the ice tent, kicking at the side to get Emily's attention as she held up the wineskin. Emily was a newblood; if she got thirsty for blood on their way to Morthal she wouldn't be able to control herself like Eivor could. "Want a drink?" She held up the wineskin, waiting for her to open the tent. 

onikmey
November 10, 2015

Emily was focusing on two orbs made of magic but was interupted by Eivor, rolling her eyew a bit at her yelling out bitch she opened the side of the large ice tent "I thought you were asleep, or did you come outside for 'other' reasons?" asked Emily seeming not really tired

by onikmey
November 10, 2015

Emily was focusing on two orbs made of magic but was interupted by Eivor, rolling her eyew a bit at her yelling out bitch she opened the side of the large ice tent "I thought you were asleep, or did you come outside for 'other' reasons?" asked Emily seeming not really tired

Silnu Dovah
November 10, 2015

Bahnirzoor finds a giant tending to his mammoths ~ah this one looks good I think I'll toy with the giant and the mammoths all at once, first the mammoths go then the giant. ~ he thinks to him self as a grin of pure joy crosses his face.                     Bahnirzoor draws his sword and drags it to make it look like he can't swing it, then as the giant notices him he acts frightened but doesn't run. As the giant swings he barely dodges it then he pokes the closest mammoth with I dagger and dances with them both barely missing their attacks.                     As he grows less bored he decides to kill the mammoth with a single blow of his fist. Then to finish the giant he decides to eat it fried, so he changes and blast the giant with a mix of fire and ice in a combination so deadly not but one other dragon could stand against him and that was his King Dovah Jun.

by Silnu Dovah
November 10, 2015

Bahnirzoor finds a giant tending to his mammoths ~ah this one looks good I think I'll toy with the giant and the mammoths all at once, first the mammoths go then the giant. ~ he thinks to him self as a grin of pure joy crosses his face.                     Bahnirzoor draws his sword and drags it to make it look like he can't swing it, then as the giant notices him he acts frightened but doesn't run. As the giant swings he barely dodges it then he pokes the closest mammoth with I dagger and dances with them both barely missing their attacks.                     As he grows less bored he decides to kill the mammoth with a single blow of his fist. Then to finish the giant he decides to eat it fried, so he changes and blast the giant with a mix of fire and ice in a combination so deadly not but one other dragon could stand against him and that was his King Dovah Jun.

BelleoftheBrawl
November 10, 2015

Eivor squinted for a moment. "Other reasons...?" She mouthed, then caught her meaning and scoffed. "Hey! Don't get sassy with me when I'm trying to be nice. Consider this a blessing." 

She entered the tent with a grumble and sat down, holding the wineskin out to her. "Take a drink. It's blood. Don't want you getting bloodthirsty when we're out on the road, newbie." She gave a fanged grin. 

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 10, 2015

Eivor squinted for a moment. "Other reasons...?" She mouthed, then caught her meaning and scoffed. "Hey! Don't get sassy with me when I'm trying to be nice. Consider this a blessing." 

She entered the tent with a grumble and sat down, holding the wineskin out to her. "Take a drink. It's blood. Don't want you getting bloodthirsty when we're out on the road, newbie." She gave a fanged grin. 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 10, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Falin breathed a quiet sigh of relief at the change of topic and tone. "Guess I'll be keeping watch then," she muttered as everyone began getting ready for sleep. Damn the cold, Bosmer just weren't meant for such conditions. Why did she keep finding herself being dragged into some mess there? Y'ffre must have a dark sense of humor.

The crunch of snow and snapping of branches sounded behind her. Tensing, she glanced over her shoulder hoping it was an animal or some foolish bandit. She wasn't expecting a Werewolf. Shit. Roots tore free from the ground, snaring the beast in their enchanted grasp. She had gotten so caught up in the tension from Hjalund she didn’t smell its approach. The Werewolf snarled as it struggled to pull free from her trap.

Now she recognized the scent. Gods damn it all, Makor . . . A blue-green aura surrounded her hands and she approached him. "Well, you've certainly caused quite a mess. Just can't leave you out on your own, can I?" Her tone was irritated, almost sounding like a mother scolding her child. Her hands grasped the creature's head, letting the aura cover his body. "It's time to go to sleep," she said while watching the creature turn back into an Orsimer.

Makor's claws turn into nails, fangs into tusks and the fur sinks in his skin. He looks around and sees Failn's disappointed face, he gives her a puzzled look, he looks down and sees he is wearing nothing but a loincloth. He chuckles a bit before jumping into a nearby bush.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 10, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Falin breathed a quiet sigh of relief at the change of topic and tone. "Guess I'll be keeping watch then," she muttered as everyone began getting ready for sleep. Damn the cold, Bosmer just weren't meant for such conditions. Why did she keep finding herself being dragged into some mess there? Y'ffre must have a dark sense of humor.

The crunch of snow and snapping of branches sounded behind her. Tensing, she glanced over her shoulder hoping it was an animal or some foolish bandit. She wasn't expecting a Werewolf. Shit. Roots tore free from the ground, snaring the beast in their enchanted grasp. She had gotten so caught up in the tension from Hjalund she didn’t smell its approach. The Werewolf snarled as it struggled to pull free from her trap.

Now she recognized the scent. Gods damn it all, Makor . . . A blue-green aura surrounded her hands and she approached him. "Well, you've certainly caused quite a mess. Just can't leave you out on your own, can I?" Her tone was irritated, almost sounding like a mother scolding her child. Her hands grasped the creature's head, letting the aura cover his body. "It's time to go to sleep," she said while watching the creature turn back into an Orsimer.

Makor's claws turn into nails, fangs into tusks and the fur sinks in his skin. He looks around and sees Failn's disappointed face, he gives her a puzzled look, he looks down and sees he is wearing nothing but a loincloth. He chuckles a bit before jumping into a nearby bush.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 10, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

The Bosmer gave an annoyed growl towards her fellow Immortal. "Of all the stupid shit you've done, this one's near the top of the list." She struggled to keep her voice down. The last thing she needed was the damned knight waking up. "Not only do you get drunk, but you lose control of your transformations near a Divine Crusader." She moved closer to him, the anger clear in her eyes. "Remember them? Bastards that nearly killed me not that long ago? He finds out not only are you the vessel of a Daedric Prince, but are moon blood, we'll both have our hands full." She rubbed her eyes, what a disaster this was turning into.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 10, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

The Bosmer gave an annoyed growl towards her fellow Immortal. "Of all the stupid shit you've done, this one's near the top of the list." She struggled to keep her voice down. The last thing she needed was the damned knight waking up. "Not only do you get drunk, but you lose control of your transformations near a Divine Crusader." She moved closer to him, the anger clear in her eyes. "Remember them? Bastards that nearly killed me not that long ago? He finds out not only are you the vessel of a Daedric Prince, but are moon blood, we'll both have our hands full." She rubbed her eyes, what a disaster this was turning into.

onikmey
November 10, 2015

Emily took the wineskin as she sliwly inspected it, Eivor was right she couldn't resist if she felt a lust for blood because she was a newblood. After inspecting the bottle of blood she drank a bit of it snd passed it back to Eivor "Thank you…" Emily dazed off for a moment

by onikmey
November 10, 2015

Emily took the wineskin as she sliwly inspected it, Eivor was right she couldn't resist if she felt a lust for blood because she was a newblood. After inspecting the bottle of blood she drank a bit of it snd passed it back to Eivor "Thank you…" Emily dazed off for a moment

BelleoftheBrawl
November 10, 2015

Eivor gave a simple nod at her thanks and took the wineskin back, shutting it tight. She didn't dare take a sip for herself; she had to make it last during the entire trip. She looked back up, noticing Emily in her daze and snapped her fingers in front of her face. "Hey. There you go. Feel better, mage?" She grinned and slowly stood back up. 

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 10, 2015

Eivor gave a simple nod at her thanks and took the wineskin back, shutting it tight. She didn't dare take a sip for herself; she had to make it last during the entire trip. She looked back up, noticing Emily in her daze and snapped her fingers in front of her face. "Hey. There you go. Feel better, mage?" She grinned and slowly stood back up. 

Silnu Dovah
November 10, 2015

Bahnirzoor enjoys his meal then heads on to find a college that will take him along the way he hopes to find a few more giants along the way because the one he just ate would barely feed a baby dragon.                                                                                                                                     As he's walking along he catches the scent of a group of vampires so far off that the only way he'd be able to smell them was if their was at least three or four. So he decides to go see why so many vampires would be traveling together so he walks in the in that direction and decides to put off his college hunt for a while longer its already been put off for a couple hundred years or so since hed been in the void.

by Silnu Dovah
November 10, 2015

Bahnirzoor enjoys his meal then heads on to find a college that will take him along the way he hopes to find a few more giants along the way because the one he just ate would barely feed a baby dragon.                                                                                                                                     As he's walking along he catches the scent of a group of vampires so far off that the only way he'd be able to smell them was if their was at least three or four. So he decides to go see why so many vampires would be traveling together so he walks in the in that direction and decides to put off his college hunt for a while longer its already been put off for a couple hundred years or so since hed been in the void.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 10, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Emily snapped out if her daze "Hmm? Oh yes I'm fine, and you know you don't have to keep refering to me as a mage" explained Emily as she held her hand near the top of her breast as she was holding onto a necklace of sone sort "My mother would have my hide if she found out about this…"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 10, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Emily snapped out if her daze "Hmm? Oh yes I'm fine, and you know you don't have to keep refering to me as a mage" explained Emily as she held her hand near the top of her breast as she was holding onto a necklace of sone sort "My mother would have my hide if she found out about this…"

Silnu Dovah
November 10, 2015
Bahnirzoor gets tired of walking and decides to fly, becides he could be their in a couple minutes while flying and he can observe from above.
by Silnu Dovah
November 10, 2015
Bahnirzoor gets tired of walking and decides to fly, becides he could be their in a couple minutes while flying and he can observe from above.
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.