Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Dark Crusade

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 > >>  

onikmey
November 9, 2015

Emily stopped the wind around her but this time there was an actual rush if cold wind. Emily was not bothered by it since she absouletely loved the cold winter, it was her favorite season. Ever since she was old enough to walk she played in the snow, she still loves to spend hours outside during the winter. She looked at the rest if the group "Well I'll be fine, I don't think I will need a bedroll or a tent. My warm cloak will be my blanket for the night" Explained Emily

by onikmey
November 9, 2015

Emily stopped the wind around her but this time there was an actual rush if cold wind. Emily was not bothered by it since she absouletely loved the cold winter, it was her favorite season. Ever since she was old enough to walk she played in the snow, she still loves to spend hours outside during the winter. She looked at the rest if the group "Well I'll be fine, I don't think I will need a bedroll or a tent. My warm cloak will be my blanket for the night" Explained Emily

BelleoftheBrawl
November 9, 2015

She glanced back at the stolen horse at its mention and gave Hjalund a stormy glare as he invited her in his tent. "Flirting with me is a good way to be sent to Sovngarde early." She warned, rubbing her nose with one hand to hide the fact that her face had a flustered blush. "Besides, I don't need a tent." 

Eivor turned her head to hide her flustered demeanor and cleared her throat before crossing over to the dead horse to check its saddle. Lo and behold she found what she was looking for. It was ragged and dirty but she didn't mind, she was a little ragged and dirty herself. She brought the bedroll back with her and shook it out, finding a few gold coins within. "Hey hey, it's my lucky day." She muttered, crouching down to pick them up.

"Suit yourself, mage." She called out towards Emily, rolling her bedroll back up. "Because I ain't sharin'."

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 9, 2015

She glanced back at the stolen horse at its mention and gave Hjalund a stormy glare as he invited her in his tent. "Flirting with me is a good way to be sent to Sovngarde early." She warned, rubbing her nose with one hand to hide the fact that her face had a flustered blush. "Besides, I don't need a tent." 

Eivor turned her head to hide her flustered demeanor and cleared her throat before crossing over to the dead horse to check its saddle. Lo and behold she found what she was looking for. It was ragged and dirty but she didn't mind, she was a little ragged and dirty herself. She brought the bedroll back with her and shook it out, finding a few gold coins within. "Hey hey, it's my lucky day." She muttered, crouching down to pick them up.

"Suit yourself, mage." She called out towards Emily, rolling her bedroll back up. "Because I ain't sharin'."

Lokonikah
November 9, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Chuckling, he shrugs to himself as he flattens out the tent, followed by four metal stakes at the corners. When he is done with that, he looks over to her with a grin hidden behind his helmet, shaking his head with more chuckling as he finds the metal rods used to frame the tent, lifting the material up and inserting the five thin rods, one at each corner and the tallest one in the center.

"Suit yourself. I'm suspecting it'll drop to its usual... -20 degrees tonight. (Celsius)" He calls over to her, setting his bedroll inside the tent and removing his helmet, tossing it inside the tent behind him as he shuts the flaps. The only noises exiting the tent are the rustling of clothes, clanging and scraping of armored plates and chainmail being removed, and the rasping of a tunic being fitted and adjusted.

"I bid you all good night." He calls out as he slips inside his bedroll, welcoming the warmth the animal furs and skins bring him.

by Lokonikah
November 9, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Chuckling, he shrugs to himself as he flattens out the tent, followed by four metal stakes at the corners. When he is done with that, he looks over to her with a grin hidden behind his helmet, shaking his head with more chuckling as he finds the metal rods used to frame the tent, lifting the material up and inserting the five thin rods, one at each corner and the tallest one in the center.

"Suit yourself. I'm suspecting it'll drop to its usual... -20 degrees tonight. (Celsius)" He calls over to her, setting his bedroll inside the tent and removing his helmet, tossing it inside the tent behind him as he shuts the flaps. The only noises exiting the tent are the rustling of clothes, clanging and scraping of armored plates and chainmail being removed, and the rasping of a tunic being fitted and adjusted.

"I bid you all good night." He calls out as he slips inside his bedroll, welcoming the warmth the animal furs and skins bring him.

BelleoftheBrawl
November 9, 2015

Makor runs through the forest and hides behind some trees, he sees a woman, a Bosmer woman to be more exact. The Bosmer had short, white hair and horns stood out of her head. Falin? Makor gasps as he runs towards the Bosmer.

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 9, 2015

Makor runs through the forest and hides behind some trees, he sees a woman, a Bosmer woman to be more exact. The Bosmer had short, white hair and horns stood out of her head. Falin? Makor gasps as he runs towards the Bosmer.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 9, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Falin breathed a quiet sigh of relief at the change of topic and tone. "Guess I'll be keeping watch then," she muttered as everyone began getting ready for sleep. Damn the cold, Bosmer just weren't meant for such conditions. Why did she keep finding herself being dragged into some mess there? Y'ffre must have a dark sense of humor.

The crunch of snow and snapping of branches sounded behind her. Tensing, she glanced over her shoulder hoping it was an animal or some foolish bandit. She wasn't expecting a Werewolf. Shit. Roots tore free from the ground, snaring the beast in their enchanted grasp. She had gotten so caught up in the tension from Hjalund she didn’t smell its approach. The Werewolf snarled as it struggled to pull free from her trap.

Now she recognized the scent. Gods damn it all, Makor . . . A blue-green aura surrounded her hands and she approached him. "Well, you've certainly caused quite a mess. Just can't leave you out on your own, can I?" Her tone was irritated, almost sounding like a mother scolding her child. Her hands grasped the creature's head, letting the aura cover his body. "It's time to go to sleep," she said while watching the creature turn back into an Orsimer.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 9, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Falin breathed a quiet sigh of relief at the change of topic and tone. "Guess I'll be keeping watch then," she muttered as everyone began getting ready for sleep. Damn the cold, Bosmer just weren't meant for such conditions. Why did she keep finding herself being dragged into some mess there? Y'ffre must have a dark sense of humor.

The crunch of snow and snapping of branches sounded behind her. Tensing, she glanced over her shoulder hoping it was an animal or some foolish bandit. She wasn't expecting a Werewolf. Shit. Roots tore free from the ground, snaring the beast in their enchanted grasp. She had gotten so caught up in the tension from Hjalund she didn’t smell its approach. The Werewolf snarled as it struggled to pull free from her trap.

Now she recognized the scent. Gods damn it all, Makor . . . A blue-green aura surrounded her hands and she approached him. "Well, you've certainly caused quite a mess. Just can't leave you out on your own, can I?" Her tone was irritated, almost sounding like a mother scolding her child. Her hands grasped the creature's head, letting the aura cover his body. "It's time to go to sleep," she said while watching the creature turn back into an Orsimer.

onikmey
November 9, 2015

Scipio returned overburdened with what appeared to be enough travelling gear for four people plus a few extra tidbits. As he entered the clearing he found one tent large enough for two, set up with military precision and efficiency. Lying on the ground were two of the women, one in a sleeping bag and one without anything to shield her from the cold.

So much for the famed chivalry of the Knights of the Nine.

A dull thud could be heard as one pack was thrown beside Eivor, and again when one landed by Emily.

"While the cold snow of Skyrim has it's merit, most would not describe it as particularly inviting or comfortable. I think those tents would be a tad warmer and offer a bit more privacy. I also thought I should pack you two some spare clothes." He looked them both over for a moment. "I'm fairly sure I got the sizes right, but the merchant said he'd take them back anytime within the next two days if they weren't." 

He walks over to a nearby tree and sets a third pack on the ground. "This one's for Falin, but it doesn't look like she's here right now. Wonder where she went off to anyways."

Scipio begins to unpack his own bag, setting up a tent among other miscellaneous tasks.

"Oh, and Eivor? When you're done can I talk to you for a moment?"

(Inside the bag are four complete sets of clothes in your sizes- something nice, something comfy, something sturdy, and something warm. There is a tent, a sleeping bag, and other miscellaneous gear you might want that I can't think of right now. While you unpack, or choose not to unpack, scipio is going to finish setting up his tent and head inside it.)

by onikmey
November 9, 2015

Scipio returned overburdened with what appeared to be enough travelling gear for four people plus a few extra tidbits. As he entered the clearing he found one tent large enough for two, set up with military precision and efficiency. Lying on the ground were two of the women, one in a sleeping bag and one without anything to shield her from the cold.

A dull thud could be heard as one pack was thrown beside Eivor, and again when one landed by Emily.

"While the cold snow of Skyrim has it's merit, most would not describe it as particularly inviting or comfortable. I think those tents would be a tad warmer and offer a bit more privacy. I also thought I should pack you two some spare clothes." He looked them both over for a moment. "I'm fairly sure I got the sizes right, but the merchant said he'd take them back anytime within the next two days if they weren't." 

He walks over to a nearby tree and sets a third pack on the ground. "This one's for Falin, but it doesn't look like she's here right now. Wonder where she went off to anyways."

Scipio begins to unpack his own bag, setting up a tent among other miscellaneous tasks.

(Inside the bag are four complete sets of clothes in your sizes- something nice, something comfy, something sturdy, and something warm. There is a tent, a sleeping bag, and other miscellaneous gear you might want that I can't think of right now. While you unpack, or choose not to unpack, scipio is going to finish setting up his tent and head inside it.)

Lokonikah
November 9, 2015
onikhefhah

(( I stated in the PMs that Hjalund is a Divine Crusader, not a Knight. While yes, the Divine Crusader is technically a rank in Oblivion, I'm changing it up some. Besides, he told Eivor that his tent has room for two, and she refused him. ))

by Lokonikah
November 9, 2015
onikhefhah

(( I stated in the PMs that Hjalund is a Divine Crusader, not a Knight. While yes, the Divine Crusader is technically a rank in Oblivion, I'm changing it up some. Besides, he told Eivor that his tent has room for two, and she refused him. ))

Lokonikah
November 9, 2015

(( Not that I have a problem with Scorpio thinking that stuff anyways. Just making sure you knew that.... I fucked up, didn't I? ))

by Lokonikah
November 9, 2015

(( Not that I have a problem with Scorpio thinking that stuff anyways. Just making sure you knew that.... I fucked up, didn't I? ))

BelleoftheBrawl
November 9, 2015

Eivor laid down the bedroll and leaned back, cracking her joints with a low groan. The fact that she was newly fed made her feel more alive than ever which was ironic given her vampirism but she still felt the effects of the illness, especially since she fought tooth and nail to not consume blood until she was near death. It stiffened her joints and made her feel so... cold. She dreamed of the days when she was a rich merchants daughter in high health and luxurious wealth.

She nearly jumped in surprise as the bag was thrown at her side, jarring her from her thoughts. She took a moment to process Scipio's kindness as she looked from him to the bag and back again a few times before leaning down to pick it up, looking wordless. "... Thank you." She said simply, then opened it up to inspect the contents. A tent, a bedroll that was much better than the one she found, some tinder and a flint... And even some clothes; one set of leather armor that she approved of and one thick cotton dress that, while useful, she doubted she could wear with comfort. Within the bag was even a small mirror that nearly spooked her when she saw it; she hadn't seen herself in a mirror in some time. She quietly lifted it with a scowl, unsurprised at how tired she looked and how much dirt had accumulated on her face, obscuring her fair skin. She rubbed a bit of it off before returning the mirror to its place.

She had just started setting up her tent when Scipio spoke again and she gave a nod. "Of course. One moment..." She turned back to her work and with a small amount of struggle she managed to set it up and set her bedroll inside. She disappeared within her tent and exhaled, her arms crossed loosely around her chest as she took a few moments to just be with herself. Arnbjorn is alive. I can free him. We can go to Morthal together to be cured... The words comforted her and for once she felt a warmth in her stiffened joints. 

The feeling couldn't last, however. She soon walked back out of her tent and made her way to Scipios. She silently stuck her head in, looking around for him. "Knock knock, you wanted to speak to me?"

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 9, 2015

Eivor laid down the bedroll and leaned back, cracking her joints with a low groan. The fact that she was newly fed made her feel more alive than ever which was ironic given her vampirism but she still felt the effects of the illness, especially since she fought tooth and nail to not consume blood until she was near death. It stiffened her joints and made her feel so... cold. She dreamed of the days when she was a rich merchants daughter in high health and luxurious wealth.

She nearly jumped in surprise as the bag was thrown at her side, jarring her from her thoughts. She took a moment to process Scipio's kindness as she looked from him to the bag and back again a few times before leaning down to pick it up, looking wordless. "... Thank you." She said simply, then opened it up to inspect the contents. A tent, a bedroll that was much better than the one she found, some tinder and a flint... And even some clothes; one set of leather armor that she approved of and one thick cotton dress that, while useful, she doubted she could wear with comfort. Within the bag was even a small mirror that nearly spooked her when she saw it; she hadn't seen herself in a mirror in some time. She quietly lifted it with a scowl, unsurprised at how tired she looked and how much dirt had accumulated on her face, obscuring her fair skin. She rubbed a bit of it off before returning the mirror to its place.

She had just started setting up her tent when Scipio spoke again and she gave a nod. "Of course. One moment..." She turned back to her work and with a small amount of struggle she managed to set it up and set her bedroll inside. She disappeared within her tent and exhaled, her arms crossed loosely around her chest as she took a few moments to just be with herself. Arnbjorn is alive. I can free him. We can go to Morthal together to be cured... The words comforted her and for once she felt a warmth in her stiffened joints. 

The feeling couldn't last, however. She soon walked back out of her tent and made her way to Scipios. She silently stuck her head in, looking around for him. "Knock knock, you wanted to speak to me?"

onikmey
November 9, 2015
(@lokonikah he may be a divine crusader, but the organization he belongs to is known as the Knights of the Nine. Scipio grew up in cyrodil and recognizes that you are of that order.)
by onikmey
November 9, 2015
(@lokonikah he may be a divine crusader, but the organization he belongs to is known as the Knights of the Nine. Scipio grew up in cyrodil and recognizes that you are of that order.)

onikmey
November 9, 2015
(Also, I gotta eat dinner. Y'all have fun, I'll be back in a bit.)
by onikmey
November 9, 2015
(Also, I gotta eat dinner. Y'all have fun, I'll be back in a bit.)

Silnu Dovah
November 9, 2015

((Yes I know I'm late but say y'all find me fighting someone on the street or something))

Name:bahnirzoor

Race: argonian/ adopted son of sithis

class: stealth mage

skills: all mage skills weapons: blade of woe,light manipulation, shadow manipulation, void manipulation, and reactive adaptation,and turning into a human form.

apearence:dragon form(normal look)

mortal form

shouts: bruh raak hond

History: once a powerful mage wronged by his brother saviik and forever trapped in the void enable to escape for not mastering his powers of the void and thought to be dead by his brother now training his power to get his revenge on his brother.Now have mastering his void manipulation he has decided to go to the mage academy so he can get strong enough to get his revenge.

((I'll add pictures later, I go from dragon to mortal at will))

by Silnu Dovah
November 9, 2015

((Yes I know I'm late but say y'all find me fighting someone on the street or something))

Name:bahnirzoor

Race: argonian/ adopted son of sithis

class: stealth mage

skills: all mage skills weapons: blade of woe,light manipulation, shadow manipulation, void manipulation, and reactive adaptation,and turning into a human form.

apearence:dragon form(normal look)

mortal form

shouts: bruh raak hond

History: once a powerful mage wronged by his brother saviik and forever trapped in the void enable to escape for not mastering his powers of the void and thought to be dead by his brother now training his power to get his revenge on his brother.Now have mastering his void manipulation he has decided to go to the mage academy so he can get strong enough to get his revenge.

((I'll add pictures later, I go from dragon to mortal at will))

Silnu Dovah
November 9, 2015
((My skelly has very important info please read all))
by Silnu Dovah
November 9, 2015
((My skelly has very important info please read all))

Lokonikah
November 9, 2015
onikhefhah

( Just said that I changed it up some. He isn't of the Knights. He's part of my own, custom organization that are basically Templars. )

by Lokonikah
November 9, 2015
onikhefhah

( Just said that I changed it up some. He isn't of the Knights. He's part of my own, custom organization that are basically Templars. )

onikmey
November 9, 2015

The inside of the tent was small, but cozy. A bedroll leaned against the eastern edge and a lantern's glow illuminated the limited space. Scipio was in the process of reading a book, Immortal Blood, when Eivor entered. He stretched and placed the book back into his bag. He had taken the time to change out of his bloodstained waiter's garb, which was soaking in a small bin in the corner. He looked just a little nervous.

"Come in, come in. You must be exhausted, so I'll do my best to be quick." Ushering her to the foot of the bed, he sat on the ground and removed a wineskin from his bag.

"As we've only just met, I'm not sure exactly how you're going to take this," he began with a shaky breath. "When you came into the inn tonight, I was amazed that the guards didn't attack you on sight. You looked like you hadn't fed in days and in my experience that is a sign of great ineptitude or great restraint. Judging by the way you fight and the company you keep, I am going to guess that it's the latter. The inn had a few... patrons like yourself who didn't care to feed on the innocent. This..." gesturing to the wineskin "was our solution. This gift was given willingly, no one was harmed by it's taking, and it was obtained in a way that does not spread disease. As the inn no longer has any customers, I thought you would need it the most. If you will not take it, please know that I mean no offence. You have already shown yourself to be a strong and admirable woman."

Placing the gift beside her, he takes a deep breath to steady himself. "Not everyone in Skyrim thinks of vampirism as something inherently evil."

by onikmey
November 9, 2015

The inside of the tent was small, but cozy. A bedroll leaned against the eastern edge and a lantern's glow illuminated the limited space. Scipio was in the process of reading a book, Immortal Blood, when Eivor entered. He stretched and placed the book back into his bag. He had taken the time to change out of his bloodstained waiter's garb, which was soaking in a small bin in the corner. He looked just a little nervous.

"Come in, come in. You must be exhausted, so I'll do my best to be quick." Ushering her to the foot of the bed, he sat on the ground and removed a wineskin from his bag.

"As we've only just met, I'm not sure exactly how you're going to take this," he began with a shaky breath. "When you came into the inn tonight, I was amazed that the guards didn't attack you on sight. You looked like you hadn't fed in days and in my experience that is a sign of great ineptitude or great restraint. Judging by the way you fight and the company you keep, I am going to guess that it's the latter. The inn had a few... patrons like yourself who didn't care to feed on the innocent. This..." gesturing to the wineskin "was our solution. This gift was given willingly, no one was harmed by it's taking, and it was obtained in a way that does not spread disease. As the inn no longer has any customers, I thought you would need it the most. If you will not take it, please know that I mean no offence. You have already shown yourself to be a strong and admirable woman."

Placing the gift beside her, he takes a deep breath to steady himself. "Not everyone in Skyrim thinks of vampirism as something inherently evil."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.